Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gold mine of coping cucks

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/retroactivejealousy/comments/1fdlm3v/how_dows_retroactive_jealousy_mostly_come_about/
In my past relationship, I was the opposite of jealous. I'd hear stories of her having sex with other people in public showers and she had pictures of her and her ex all over her instagram throughout our relationship. She'd go out dancing and dance with other guys, but always assured me that it wasn't sexual. Had a long previous relationship, not long before we started dating. She had slept with people in the double digits. I wasn't that bothered. We ended up breaking up, because I found out she had been cheating on me and subsequently posted photos of him with her on social media. Something she never did with me.

Foids in the same subreddit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/retroactivejealousy/comments/10gxy45/stop_using_this_sub_as_an_excuse_to_slut_shame/
"Retroactive jealousy is a mental illness that should be fixed and worked on... So stop enabling people by supporting their fucked up mindsets and making their conditions worse. Everyone has a sexual past... And as long as they are loyal and respect your boundaries, obsessing over it is 100% a YOU problem.:foidSoy:"

You just need to go to therapy and learn to cope your with jealousy!:soy:

Last edited:
Jfl, she publicly fucks with half of town but no slutshaming plz :foidSoy: It hurts them seeing that long mileage kills trust and bonding. They fuck with 100 guys, why would they be loyal to 101 when 102 is just a number? Its common sense.

Avg normie experience, sometimes i thank god made me an incel cuz ni way i can deal with this shit like these cucked normies

I'm a proud slut shamer. I hate sluts, and I think they should be shamed.

Avg normie experience, sometimes i thank god made me an incel cuz ni way i can deal with this shit like these cucked normies
Being normie is still better than being incel but yeah. It isnt that much better.

Normies fight each other for the left over of chad and get cheated on all the time.

We ended up breaking up, because I found out she had been cheating on me and subsequently posted photos of him with her on social media. Something she never did with me.

I don't get how low your self respect has to be to endure that

Being normie is still better than being incel but yeah. It isnt that much better.

Normies fight each other for the left over of chad and get cheated on all the time.
Honestly my ascension won't be with sex but by being seen as good looking thats ir. I don't want to be in a relationship with a whore just sex

Honestly my ascension won't be with sex but by being seen as good looking thats ir. I don't want to be in a relationship with a whore just sex
If I were attractive I would definitely never put myself into a situation where women have power or control over me or I have to emotionally invest in them. From my chadfishing experiments I've found that the best tactical action towards women is getting them invested in you and then ghosting them. Ghosting them without saying anything or offering any explanation is ideal because if you insult them etc they can just chalk it up to you being an asshole whereas ghosting them forces them to consider every possibility and all of their insecurities maximizing the suffering; it also prolongs it as they will ruminate on it longer without proper closure. If you did this immediately after actually having sex with them in real life it would be 10x more effective. Pump and dump and ghost is the way to go if at all possible

Last edited:
If I were attractive I would definitely never put myself into a situation where women have power or control over me or I have to emotionally invest in them. From my chadfishing experiments I've found that the best tactical action towards women is getting them invested in you and then ghosting them. Ghosting them without saying anything or offering any explanation is ideal because if you insult them etc they can just chalk it up to you being an asshole whereas ghosting them forces them to consider every possibility and all of their insecurities maximizing the suffering; it also prolongs it as they will ruminate on it longer without proper closure. If you did this immediately after actually having sex with them in real life it would be 10x more effective. Pump and dump and ghost is the way to go if at all possible
The horrifying part is that we have to think of it as a "tactic" meanwhile it is chad's nature to treat women like this and then they will lash out on every non-chad male as they wait in resentment for him to come back or for another chad to show up.

Post your chadfishing here

Screenshot 2024 09 11 090650
Screenshot 2024 09 11 090838