Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News goku vs naruto fight

do you think this fight could be realistic

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-

jfc this fight looks badass, didnt know naruto would manhandle goku that badly even in his ssj blue transformation

1st part goku was killing naruto in his base form, then 2nd part when naruto gone into his biju form naruto got the advantage

Cope, Goku is a lot more powerful.

Catfishman with his 4d chess moves

goku can destroy entire planets

he would win

Why is this even a matchup? Krillin would even kill anyone in the narutoverse.
A closer matchup would be the kid goku that kills king piccolo and even then it's a massacre in goku's favor.

Why is Yugi getting into fistfights?

@Sniffles

Naruto can destroy the moon, goku can destroy the galaxy

simon vs goku who wins tbh

This game has so many particles effects and the camera is so shit its hard to even know what's going on

donkey kong would beat them both

I would beat shit out of them.

goku cant destroy galaxy's only planets
He and vegeta were on the same level in beginning of DBZ, Vegeta tried destroying the earth.
Later, when Cell was around, he said he can destroy the solar system but SSJ2 Gohan beat his ass.

If characters in the beginning of DBZ can destroy planets, end of DBZ characters can destroy much much more

He and vegeta were on the same level in beginning of DBZ, Vegeta tried destroying the earth.
Later, when Cell was around, he said he can destroy the solar system but SSJ2 Gohan beat his ass.

If characters in the beginning of DBZ can destroy planets, end of DBZ characters can destroy much much more
You are an idiot you need to have a shit load of power to destroy the universe.

Goku cant even beat beerus and he is the god of destruction

Naruto with rinnegan can absorb all of DBZ characters moves

The reason Dragon Ball got stupid is the fact that they became overpowered as the show went on. After Frieza it went progressively downhill. Once you can easily destroy the entire planet you're fighting on what is even the point? They'd have to be constantly trying NOT to blow up the planet and holding back accordingly.

Dr. Manhattan is one of the only comic/cartoon characters that can beat Goku because most writers know not to make their characters that strong unless the absurdity of their power is the point like Manhattan.

The reason Dragon Ball got stupid is the fact that they became overpowered as the show went on. After Frieza it went progressively downhill. Once you can easily destroy the entire planet you're fighting on what is even the point? They'd have to be constantly trying NOT to blow up the planet and holding back accordingly.

Dr. Manhattan is one of the only comic/cartoon characters that can beat Goku because most writers know not to make their characters that strong unless the absurdity of their power is the point like Manhattan.
Cope.

Not just manhatten.

There are ALOT of characters that can easily get down Goku.

I think I am the one who voted for naruto.

Cope.

Not just manhatten.

There are ALOT of characters that can easily get down Goku.

I suppose in some ways but few from sheer power. Professor X could fry his brain unless Gokus power level protects him from psychic attack. It probably would.

Galactus eats planets. Maybe he could eat/destroy Goku. Etc.

There are almost no characters with as much raw power as Goku and many of them only have that much power temporarily. Eg. Thanos with infinity gauntlet.

Goku is often compared to Superman who is one of the strongest beings in the DC universe yet has only a tiny fraction of Goku's strength.

Who in comics or cartoons is consistently stronger than Goku? I can think of only a few like particularly Dr. Manhattan.

I suppose in some ways but few from sheer power. Professor X could fry his brain unless Gokus power level protects him from psychic attack. It probably would.

Galactus eats planets. Maybe he could eat/destroy Goku. Etc.

There are almost no characters with as much raw power as Goku and many of them only have that much power temporarily. Eg. Thanos with infinity gauntlet.

Goku is often compared to Superman who is one of the strongest beings in the DC universe yet has only a tiny fraction of Goku's strength.

Who in comics or cartoons is consistently stronger than Goku? I can think of only a few like particularly Dr. Manhattan.
Here are more names:

Pre retcon Molecule Man
Pre retcon Beyonder
Living tribunal
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos

Dont even get reality warping involved. Goku gets shit on all day every day by such entities.

Unless we are taking about something else? There are 20 more characters I could name that would wipe goku off the face of the earth.

Here are more names:

Pre retcon Molecule Man
Pre retcon Beyonder
Living tribunal
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos

Dont even get reality warping involved. Goku gets shit on all day every day by such entities.

Unless we are taking about something else? There are 20 more characters I could name that would wipe goku off the face of the earth.

Gods and characters who can create or destroy matter on the most basic levels. Fair enough. Mogs me.

Gods and characters who can create or destroy matter on the most basic levels. Fair enough. Mogs me.
Hm.

Tbh I wasnt sure if you were talking about strength and raw power based characters such as superman and goku etc or we were speaking about who is stronger than goku overall??

Hm.

Tbh I wasnt sure if you were talking about strength and raw power based characters such as superman and goku etc or we were speaking about who is stronger than goku overall??

You have a point. Those guys definitely win via the same category as Manhattan. They can just deconstruct him into matter or into nothingness.

I think that's almost the only way to beat Goku by characters outside of Dragon Ball. Do you know any characters who lack the power of creation/destruction or matter manipulation but could beat him by sheer beatdown strength?

You have a point. Those guys definitely win via the same category as Manhattan. They can just deconstruct him into matter or into nothingness.

@RageAgainstTDL

I think that's almost the only way to beat Goku by characters outside of Dragon Ball. Do you know any characters who lack the power of creation/destruction or matter manipulation but could beat him by sheer beatdown strength?
Just utter and raw strength?

Obviously abilities have to come into play in this situation because goku has spirit bomb. etc
Also dont forget. Goku can transform. So I will not be leaving out characters that have quote on quote "evolved".

Superman Prime One Million.

I wont go into detail but goku cannot live in the sun. He wouldnt die instantly, but he would not last in the sun.
While on the flip side superman prime one million has chilled in there for 15,000 years. No problem

I am not sure about strength but the sheer amount of resistance superman prime has over goku would end up in him winning. Not because of strength but because of endurance, if you get what I mean.

NO EARTH BASED CHARACTERS IN MARVEL CAN DEFEAT GOKU OR VEGETA.

We have to get magic and other bullshit abilities that some characters have involved.

RAW strength wise goku and even vegeta are fucking over powered.

But since they use spirit based abilites such as final flash. Other characters that use magic or things like that will eat goku.

I cannot think of any raw punching and kicking based characters that can defeat goku but since he uses abilities we have to get ability based characters involved.

Characters such as odin and potentially thor ruin him hard.

Odin is a reality warper. Most people dont know his strength. But yea, we have to get these types of characters involved to defeat goku. Not many can raw fight goku without abilities.

Last edited:
Just utter and raw strength?

Obviously abilities have to come into play in this situation because goku has spirit bomb. etc
Also dont forget. Goku can transform. So I will not be leaving out characters that have quote on quote "evolved".

Superman Prime One Million.

I wont go into detail but goku cannot live in the sun. He wouldnt die instantly, but he would not last in the sun.
While on the flip side superman prime one million has chilled in there for 15,000 years. No problem

I am not sure about strength but the sheer amount of resistance superman prime has over goku would end up in him winning. Not because of strength but because of endurance, if you get what I mean.

NO EARTH BASED CHARACTERS IN MARVEL CAN DEFEAT GOKU OR VEGETA.

We have to get magic and other bullshit abilities that some characters have involved.

RAW strength wise goku and even vegeta are fucking over powered.

But since they use spirit based abilites such as final flash. Other characters that use magic or things like that will eat goku.

If we are talking about gokus power we cannot talk just punching and kicking. We have to include his abilities.

I cannot think of any raw punching and kicking based characters that can defeat goku but since he uses abilities we have to get ability based characters involved.

Characters such as odin and potentially thor ruin him hard.

Odin is a reality warper. Most people dont know his strength. But yea, we have to get these types of characters involved to defeat goku. Not many can raw fight goku without abilities. But since goku uses them, i will also use people that use abilities.

Yeah that's fair. I'm aware of the Superman prime thing but it's sort of a minor thing in the Superman story.

The reason almost no character has stronger beatdown strength than Goku is because his power is greater than it should be. The writers kept inflating his power past all reason because they had to. That was one of the key morals of the story - if you work hard you will keep getting better.

By the end of that show it seemed like any single misfired attack could blow up a planet. They'd always have to aim up. Or their opponent could just ragequit and blow the planet any time as well. It becomes stupid. At that point the only way it makes sense is to actually fight suspended in space.

Their excessive stength was a flaw. If the show ended after Frieza it would have been fine. I think i read once the original author intended that to be the story. But I'm not sure if that's true.

Yeah that's fair. I'm aware of the Superman prime thing but it's sort of a minor thing in the Superman story.

The reason almost no character has stronger beatdown strength than Goku is because his power is greater than it should be. The writers kept inflating his power past all reason because they had to. That was one of the key morals of the story - if you work hard you will keep getting better.

By the end of that show it seemed like any single misfired attack could blow up a planet. They'd always have to aim up. Or their opponent could just ragequit and blow the planet any time as well. It becomes stupid. At that point the only way it makes sense is to actually fight suspended in space.

Their excessive stength was a flaw. If the show ended after Frieza it would have been fine. I think i read once the original author intended that to be the story. But I'm not sure if that's true.
They really fucked it up. It makes it hard to compare them to other characters.

Why?

Because their raw fighting power and skills overshadows almost overshadows most characters one can think off. Ofc there are exceptions.

But the fact that they also use abilities it opens them up to being completely obliterated by characters that also use spells and abilities since their raw power isnt that far off their raw ability power. If you get what I mean. It can get confusing.

But there shoudlve been a bigger gap between the final flash and goku fighting beerus and shaking their universe with punches.