Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Going to watch a film now

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
It will be comfy tbh

what is the movie called

i was thinking of watching a film as well today

i was thinking of watching a film as well today

I suggest The Notebook :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i watched Twilight when i was like 15 and i really liked it ded srs :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Guess what? Me too, I liked the books better. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It was nice to vicariously experience teenage love through the books.

Disclosure:
I'm not a fag, dead srs

Guess what? Me too, I liked the books better. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

Disclosure:
I'm not a fag, dead srs
yeah im not too, i just liked it, im watching normie movies and i like some of them, its good cope to watch movies at night

yeah im not too, i just liked it, im watching normie movies and i like some of them, its good cope to watch movies at night

Since we never experienced teenage love, the twilight books were a good way to experience what it feels like, tbh. It's very easy read, so pages go by.

Since we never experienced teenage love, the twilight books were a good way to experience what it feels like, tbh. It's very easy read, so pages go by.
i liked Edward's look, im ded srs he is very similar to me
he isnt chad tbh he is like 6-7/10 but he has same hairline as me, same facial structure, similar eyes except color and is lanky like me, if i was taller i could play his role but im fucking short and skinny piece of shit so i cant even get fat foid
i lost life

i liked Edward's look, im ded srs he is very similar to me
he isnt chad tbh he is like 6-7/10 but he has same hairline as me, same facial structure, similar eyes except color and is lanky like me, if i was taller i could play his role but im fucking short and skinny piece of shit so i cant even get fat foid

Bruh, the dude is a legit GigaChad. If you look like him, I don't believe you're an incel!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's truly over for us.
yeah life isnt that easy as it seems to be even with his look
do u think this dude would have any attention from women if he wasnt famous, was 5'7.5 like me, weigh 43kg like me and had destroyed leg like me? even with that face? i dont think so

yeah life isnt that easy as it seems to be even with his look
do u think this dude would have any attention from women if he wasnt famous, was 5'7.5 like me, weigh 43kg like me and had destroyed leg like me? even with that face? i dont think so

yeah true, good point

Bro, you're BMI is 14.7
That is extremely unhealthy. Anorexic level.

Do you look like this:

no, i can send u pics of my arms tomorrow, they look slim but nothing like that, in clothes i look acceptable

Eat like a horse starting now. In fact, I order you to eat a whole chocolate cake and a gallon of milk before you hit the bed.

In fact, go find a horse and eat it. Very good protein horsemeat. Legal in Europe I believe unlike U.S.

Eat like a horse starting now. In fact, I order you to eat a whole chocolate cake and a gallon of milk before you hit the bed.

View attachment 138881

In fact, go find a horse and eat it. Very good protein horsemeat. Legal in Europe I believe unlike U.S.
i can eat so much and gain like 1-2kg in month but when i will start eat normal i will loose that ded srs

I never watched the whole thing. Parts of it yeah.

How is it blackpilled again?
well it is actually midly blackpilled in the sense that main girl leaves his low tier moneymaxxed husband for chad Ryan Gosling that lived on a cabin in the middle of nowhere, proving that looks>>money.