Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going to (((uni))) and being literally invisible to whores is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Just got back from uni and saw this post. Can confirm. Im also in foid majority field(accounting) so tis like 80 percent of women in my group Giga suifiuel. I was better of NEETing last 2 years not seeing foids at all so I didnt want them but family forced me to either go to uni or work but fuck wageslaving tbh
nice avi bro

Back in uni I was invisible to everybody.

Just got back from uni and saw this post. Can confirm. Im also in foid majority field(accounting) so tis like 80 percent of women in my group Giga suifiuel. I was better of NEETing last 2 years not seeing foids at all so I didnt want them but family forced me to either go to uni or work but fuck wageslaving tbh
Absolutely the same except for the accounting part. They lit don't acknowledge my existence 99% of the time and when they do, they look at me with despise, disgust, angrily etc. :society::society:
nice avi bro
Thx bro:feelsYall:
Yours is nice too
Back in uni I was invisible to everybody.
That's our fate

Last edited:
In uni my classmates looked at me like I killed someone and made fun of me behind my back

ah but isn't that a tactical advantage?

I dont know how you guys manage to do it, i honestly cant go to somewhere where i will be ignored and invisible all the time.
I just rot in my house all the day, shit is sad but it is what it is :fuk:

I dont know how you guys manage to do it, i honestly cant go to somewhere where i will be ignored and invisible all the time.
I just rot in my house all the day, shit is sad but it is what it is :fuk:
My parents force me to go. Whores lit will sit on the bench next to mine, for example, durring break, they're talking to each other, laughing and giggling and lit don't acknowledge my existence. Or if i look some whore in the face she will look in another direction. When they pass by me, they're like passing by a statue or something. No aknowledgement. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
In uni my classmates looked at me like I killed someone and made fun of me behind my back
Brutal
ah but isn't that a tactical advantage?
It's better than outright getting laughed at and mocked by them, indeed. But that's all.

Last edited:
If I had nukes, I'd start with unis first.
Most degenerate places ever, only nerdcels/trucels go there to actually study, chads and toilets party and fuck 24/7 and bully the trucel smart kid into doing their homework and toilets suck off their teachers or just lead their teachers on for good grades.

My parents force me to go. Whores lit will sit on the bench next to me, for example, durring break, they're talking to each other, laughing and giggling and lit don't acknowledge my existence. Or if i look some whore in the face she will look in another direction. When they pass by me, they're like passing by a statue or something. No aknowledgement. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Overall, no offence, but sounds like you're studying a redunant subject. I believed in the "study whatever you feel passionate about" bluepill and went on to study English philology. The student ratio was pretty much as you've described at foids making up 80% of the year. I dropped out in my last year as by then I had already finished database courses and landed a WFH work. It's no use getting stressed for three years and then ending up with a worthless paper.

Overall, no offence, but sounds like you're studying a redunant subject. I believed in the "study whatever you feel passionate about" bluepill and went on to study English philology. The student ratio was pretty much as you've described at foids making up 80% of the year. I dropped out in my last year as by then I had already finished database courses and landed a WFH work. It's no use getting stressed for three years and then ending up with a worthless paper.
accounting is an utter meme, check the history of "the big four" eg KPMG, Price waterhouse coopers etc etc they are all uterly bent and corrupt. They have been the subject of huge fines, ENRON FIASCO, and presided over banks defaulting right after being "audited" just two of the huge completely bent practices at the highest level recently, ACCOUNTING IS A FUCKING JOKE AND UTTERLY BENT.

Also if your not a woman, its chad only with huge connections OR BUST and you'll be working in the fucking local chumly warner accounting office at 25k a year for many year working your way up to 35k a year max

Also you have the huge problem of "apps" and automation like "quickbooks" etc which is automating accounting so this low level local business accounting area will be phased out and then completely wiped out, then only the monsters that are in bed with wall street and banks and utterly corrupt will be left.

TLDR good luck

Last edited:
Fucking hate going to uni as a ugly male. People give me dirty looks and even some professors act weird towards me.

Relatable. I'm invisible to foids at my high school.

10% Needlessly fighting on sacred ID
And yes, it was the capital.
Really? I thought "Incel Studies" was your real passion? Or how else are you gonna explain us you've been here for 2 weeks or so and I've been here for a year and yet you have spent almost as much time 'registered online' as I have? Now go enjoy your ban and make up some more credible alibis next time. Other than parroting lamest memes and such to earn enough Karma to get access to general chat. Banhammer, mods!:banhammer:

Really? I thought "Incel Studies" was your real passion? Or how else are you gonna explain us you've been here for 2 weeks or so and I've been here for a year and yet you have spent almost as much time 'registered online' as I have? Now go enjoy your ban and make up some more credible alibis next time. Other than parroting lamest memes and such to earn enough Karma to get access to general chat. Banhammer, mods!:banhammer:
>how come you spend so much time on the computer??

Since you seemed likeable in our previous conversation I will not call you a schizoid retard. Feel free to PM me if you have any doubts or concerns.

Shut the fuck up you aggressive fucking newfag, holy shit.
You should be the one banned, fuck off to sewers.
"Oh no somebody new registred and posts a lot to talk to fellows must be 'dem pesky journalists!!"
Go masturbate harder to the portraits of le classy 17th century persons, while you jack off your fellows on The Right Stuff. You're like a fucking robot, 1:1, a completely predictable retard.
I swear to god the greycel thing is really true.