Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Going to therapy soon

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

The exile does not choose his babylon
I just hope I find the therapist I'm set on that I was recommended by a friend before and that he's not on a vacation, this time I will be honest and discuss what I feel genuinely with this said therapist, I'm set on only 1 session but if he's good or helpful I will go back again and I will refuse meds because my issues are not chemical brain imbalances but enduring a pathetic mostly sad life living in a carcass of pain. I will discuss this extreme suicidal ideation I'm experiencing and ultra violent constant self destructive fantasies, I will discuss schizoidism and not feeling like a human at all nowadays. If relationships come out, I will talk about my inceldom and in general my foid experiences (how they treated me etc). However I don't want that to be the main focus because inceldom doesn't bother me anymore.

Like I said inb4 bluepill, whatever bullshit he says like ''go out more'' or ''take meds'', I will call him out on it, I have no time to hear that, I will also preface the meet by saying I'm not taking meds but just looking for opinions. Or some thoughts on if I have a disordER(s) or not.

dnr ngl kys fag

I will update you niggERs

Please do, good luck.

I just hope I find the therapist I'm set on that I was recommended by a friend before and that he's not on a vacation, this time I will be honest and discuss what I feel genuinely with this said therapist, I'm set on only 1 session but if he's good or helpful I will go back again and I will refuse meds because my issues are not chemical brain imbalances but enduring a pathetic mostly sad life living in a carcass of pain. I will discuss this extreme suicidal ideation I'm experiencing and ultra violent constant self destructive fantasies, I will discuss schizoidism and not feeling like a human at all nowadays. If relationships come out, I will talk about my inceldom and in general my foid experiences (how they treated me etc). However I don't want that to be the main focus because inceldom doesn't bother me anymore.

Like I said inb4 bluepill, whatever bullshit he says like ''go out more'' or ''take meds'', I will call him out on it, I have no time to hear that, I will also preface the meet by saying I'm not taking meds but just looking for opinions. Or some thoughts on if I have a disordER(s) or not.
Good luck. It'll be good to try at least