Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to the mall with your parents is depressing

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Dont have any friends so have to go to the mall with your parents and feel like a fucking toddler.
Look around and see cute jb's hanging out with Chad's, being reminded of what you missed out on in your youth.
Hot store workers trying to sell you shit like cologne, and you know they would never talk to you outside of that situation.
All the people featured on the advertisements mogg you to oblivion and remind you that you'll look like shit no matter what clothes you buy.
wojak_boomer_parents.png

just go by yourself and
a) make your own routes so you can either stroll through your fave places, or get in/getout super fast
b) walk right past femoids trying to sell you shit and ignore them :dab:
c) buy weird shit that you wouldn't find at the corner store

Having your parents died is even more depressing.

JFL @ the thought of going out as an incel.

It's depressing tbh,going outsidewith your mom as an adult. the people around you notice that and give you weird looks.

I can relate. My parents forced me to go to the mall with them up until I was able to live on my own. Also, this is past college age, so by the time I attained some level of independence from my parents, a normie would have roped from simply not losing their virginity yet.

Reminds of that time my father took me to a bar

Being an incel is depressing

I don't go out with my parents anymore because its too embarrassing. Malls are suifuel.

View attachment 164596

No, that's awesome and based.
Just talk tbh u would cry like a bitch if one of your parents died. i have 0 friends and nobody ever liked me because i also hate everyone, but my parents are the only ones who are always on my side. cant imagine a life where even my parents betray me ( like my relatives and others have), i would insta end it.

Dont have any friends so have to go to the mall with your parents and feel like a fucking toddler.
Look around and see cute jb's hanging out with Chad's, being reminded of what you missed out on in your youth.
Hot store workers trying to sell you shit like cologne, and you know they would never talk to you outside of that situation.
All the people featured on the advertisements mogg you to oblivion and remind you that you'll look like shit no matter what clothes you buy.
wojak_boomer_parents.png
brutal

Why tf would you ever go to the mall with your parents?

Fuck that chit.

Everyone thinks im an autistic child
just go by yourself and
a) make your own routes so you can either stroll through your fave places, or get in/getout super fast
b) walk right past femoids trying to sell you shit and ignore them :dab:
c) buy weird shit that you wouldn't find at the corner store
sometimes you cant

Leaving the house is potent suifuel for an incel. We will just be reminded of what we will never have.
Its over man

I was about 15, at the age of trying to be cool, and I was at the mall with a friend and my mom and grandmother was at the mall too (but not with us). I said to my friend how I hated that just because I was going to the mall it's a family day out and my mom has to come too. My friend (who was a legitimate chad) looked at me and said "who gives a fuck? If my mom was here I'd give her a big hug." Chad doesn't give a fuck about the thoughts of others. His mom was always away from home for long periods because she was in the military. It put things in perspective.

View attachment 164596

No, that's awesome and based.
Just talk tbh u would cry like a bitch if one of your parents died. i have 0 friends and nobody ever liked me because i also hate everyone, but my parents are the only ones who are always on my side. cant imagine a life where even my parents betray me ( like my relatives and others have), i would insta end it.
cope I would not cry a single tear for em

It used to be but now I accept it. I will forever be a virgin with no one