Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to the gym was a mistake

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
First of all Im the living breathing example of no gym for your face but going to the gym is a good thing as it probably has improved my health. But as a gymcel the reason why i went to the gym is to look good physically (JFL) but little did I know iam a complete inbred abomination 6 years ago. I've gained over 30kgs of muscle over the years but due to my brutal scoliosis and extremely bad muscle insertions im still an abomination to look at my spine is bent in a weird way i have muscle imbalances all over my body my insertions suck fat accumulates in my hips and lower Belly and its really weird to look at. Its literally over for me bros

I also have scoliosis. I’m not sure if that’s the reason women dislike me or not. But yea. Working out isn’t going to attract women.

I also have that shitty thing. It must be why im short as fuck

Can never let your enemies be stronger than you.

First of all Im the living breathing example of no gym for your face but going to the gym is a good thing as it probably has improved my health. But as a gymcel the reason why i went to the gym is to look good physically (JFL) but little did I know iam a complete inbred abomination 6 years ago. I've gained over 30kgs of muscle over the years but due to my brutal scoliosis and extremely bad muscle insertions im still an abomination to look at my spine is bent in a weird way i have muscle imbalances all over my body my insertions suck fat accumulates in my hips and lower Belly and its really weird to look at. Its literally over for me bros

:feels: :omg some fat amerilard stepped on a piece of paper now i have to leave my religion and be a good boi goy communist retard faggot
communism, or any political or religion shit iz nothing but shit cope.

Izlam is shit tier cope

tfw home gym :feelsLSD::bigbrain:
tfw workout 3 hours in isolation :feelsLightsaber::feelscomfy:
tfw growing stronger every week :feelzez::dab:

Nigga you're entire life was a mistake

This guy also have scoliosis but he looks completely normal
Images 5Images 4
Did you not receive proper treatment??