Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to the gym in the past 4 months. [Haircel]

• Thread starter justkillmealrdy
  • Start date
J

justkillmealrdy

Greycel
[attachment=1763]
What is your opinion? I hated my body whole life. I am kissless virgin and I always blamed my body for everything. I have a eating disorder too.

(6'1 - 200lbs)

Attachments

• IMG_20180129_144106 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180129_144106 (1).jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 300
Not that bad tbh just lose weight and work out its not your body

its fucking over for u, brah

body proportions and skelet resemble woman's

dr-problematic said:
its fucking over for u, brah

body proportions and skelet resemble woman's

No it doesnt hes just fat and hairy as fuck dht levels trough the roof

lol its all about the face my friend, face pics?

Disgusting proportions.

Get lean and shave your body hair

Shave your chest and abdominal hair.

Fuckin shave, man. No one wants a gorilla-chest.

What the hell is your set/rep scheme? I started working out under personal trainers when I was 12 so I know a thing or two and could give eyou really good advice.

nothing wrong with ur frame. wut eating disorder do u have?

ItheIthe said:
What the hell is your set/rep scheme? I started working out under personal trainers when I was 12 so I know a thing or two and could give eyou really good advice.

I do split body work-out. Monday chest and biceps, Tuesday back and triceps, Wednesday shoulder and calf, Thursday abs and legs. I do 3 sets/12 reps for the big muscles such as chest and back. For the small muscles such as biceps and triceps I do pyramid workout 4 sets(12-10-8-6 reps).I lift very light though out of fear of injury.

Well fuck my frame is similar. Don't you think developing obliques could fix it a bit tho?

koreancel26 said:
nothing wrong with ur frame. wut eating disorder do u have?

Food is my drug. I eat whenever I feel stressed. I can't control it.

justkillmealrdy said:
What is your opinion? I hated my body whole life. I am kissless virgin and I always blamed my body for everything. I have a eating disorder too.

(6'1 - 200lbs)

you actually have a decent frame, you even have the v-cut already. Keep at it and I think you'll actually have at least close to chad-tier body if not one completely.

Do more squats and deadlifts for your skinny legs.

Solid. Just keep up whatever you're doing. And no need to shave. Already way too many low-T twinks in this world.

Don't take a single photo of yourself like this until at least another 2 years, possibly 3, which is the amount of time you will likely need to not be constantly reminded how disgusting you look and cause you to give up early. You got a long way, but keep going bro.

chadlite body,