Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to the Gym fucking sucks

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Its always crowded and you get mogged by the majority of the people there.
I'm so skinny I even see girls lifting more weights than me :feelsrope:

runmaxx like I do
I get mogged by the skinny ass mfers who are doing double my speed and are on mile 4

it's over

i cant stand the gym because of so many retarded entitled dirty sluts. most men there are chill except a few roided angry baldcels
We need male only gyms at this point tbh.

Meh, my gym is pretty quiet.

Go in the morning

I don’t even understand how incels work out. How do you do it if you have low t, chronic depression etc. I find it impossible.

I don’t even understand how incels work out. How do you do it if you have low t, chronic depression etc. I find it impossible.
Low T and chronic depression aren't markers of inceldom.

Low T and chronic depression aren't markers of inceldom.
I would say they are more like side effects since being ugly can cause depression and a lot of neets don’t exercise enough which makes you low t.

Ok GrAY

I would say they are more like side effects since being ugly can cause depression and a lot of neets don’t exercise enough which makes you low t.
Side effects is more accurate.

Then don't go

Do it at home. Free and easier since you just need some weights.

Try to build your own gym home.

i cant stand the gym because of so many retarded entitled dirty sluts. most men there are chill except a few roided angry baldcels
Going to the gym is actually how I lowinhibmaxxed and socialmaxxed, guess the normies were right about something.

t. fat bastard

Do you gymaxx from home? If you, what stuff can you recommend.
don't bother getting proper equipment is gonna cost you multiple thousands. sure you can have "some dumbbells" and a bench at home but that's not gonna get you far

going to gym rn, let's hope it's not overloaded with gymthots and zoomers again

Going to the gym is actually how I lowinhibmaxxed and socialmaxxed, guess the normies were right about something.
don't bother getting proper equipment is gonna cost you multiple thousands. sure you can have "some dumbbells" and a bench at home but that's not gonna get you far
dumbbells work well enough if you go for athletic (which imo is the best). But If going for super bulky gym will be needed true.

I quit gymming because too many thots distracting me from workouts.

The big dudes at the gyms are usually friendly and can teach you about workouts.

dumbbells work well enough if you go for athletic (which imo is the best). But If going for super bulky gym will be needed true.
I assume athletic means like 60kg

They literally wear skintight clothing, yet complain when guys "stare" at them.
Foids in leggins and sport bra is one of my biggest turn-on so I couldn't go to a unisex gym bc I would become a rapist. Especially the ass-training moves make my primal brain go crazy.

I assume athletic means like 60kg
eh actually that can work, just had a look around 60kg-80kg will look way better than the strongman type

Last edited:
I bought my own gym bike and weights so I can do workouts in peace, and not be around others.