Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to the gym and playing sports beats down your body, making you more depressed

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
after I go to the gym and play full court ball for an hour or so I feel beat down as fuck. That's hwen I come here and go on a "it's over, suicide now" posting spree.

getting beat the fuck up from the gym just makes your body and brain inflamed and depressed as fuck.

excpet being incel makes it twice as bad as you come home alone to rot, with nothing in life to look forward to and your shitty body barely recovers because you have shit genetics

yeah i dont bother, no point in sport if you're norwooding tbh

physical activity induces dopamine in your brain

i think doing physical acitvity makes you happier, when you see results that is. like say you increase your distance covered in a jog. or maybe you are lifting and you hit a pr. worked for me when i was in highschool.

Cope. If you had a gf to fuck afterwards it's the best.

You're only posting OP because you don't have that.

I used to play football in the local team for 8 years as an incel. It was better than rotting.

dont forget working in a really fast paced physical job too

Because your life is shit.

fortunately I have no motivation to get in shape

Last time I went was two years ago,only went to it 4 or 5 times,realised it was,nt going to do anything good for me

I dont even know why we try just rot.

This is the dumbest thing I heard. It's dumber than trying drugs to make you feel good.
Get of the coach, rotters, at least a few days a week.

I don't know the science behind it, but I certainly do not enjoy exercise.

Just do like 25 min a day. No point in doing more.

I tried to become a fitness model tier body when I was young (without even using steroids, JUST LOL). I just ended up fucking up most of my joints and ligaments. Now I have to choose between ultra skinny fat, skinny fat, or skinny obese.

If I was a teen again and knew what I know now I would totally avoid the bulk dream and just do simple body weight exercises and non-competitive swimming and maybe cycling/jogging.

For every successful bulk bro, there's probably a thousand failures who drop out due to injury or simply unable to achieve the high muscle, low fat sweet spot. Ofcourse, they won't tell you that in the industry because they want you all striving for the unobtainable, and spending money on the supplements, private trainers, etc.

If you want to see what years of physical labour ultimately achieve, then go speak to some older tradesmen/farmers/labourers etc. They will tell you of the immense pain they are in.

Last edited:
I tried to become a fitness model tier body when I was young (without even using steroids, JUST LOL). I just ended up fucking up most of my joints and ligaments. Now I have to choose between ultra skinny fat, skinny fat, or skinny obese.

If I was a teen again and knew what I know now I would totally avoid the bulk dream and just do simple body weight exercises and non-competitive swimming and maybe cycling/jogging.

For every successful bulk bro, there's probably a thousand failures who drop out due to injury or simply unable to achieve the high muscle, low fat sweet spot. Ofcourse, they won't tell you that in the industry because they want you all striving for the unobtainable, and spending money on the supplements, private trainers, etc.

If you want to see what years of physical labour ultimately achieve, then go speak to some older tradesmen/farmers/labourers etc. They will tell you of the immense pain they are in.

High IQ post

for every successful gym-cel there's about 100 failures

lol nice try lazycel, exercise has been show to be one of the most effective cures for depression by increasing dopamine and releasing endorphins so start hitting those weights

lol nice try lazycel, exercise has been show to be one of the most effective cures for depression by increasing dopamine and releasing endorphins so start hitting those weights

This.

There's a reason fellow hoomans do this gym thing, you know.

I wasn't built to be athletic.

Gymcelling is COPE.

Although sometimes a hard workout leaves me a bit depressed, my CNS is too taxed but overall exercise raises your average level of happiness for sure. Natures anti-depressant