Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to the dentist about my broken, missing tooth

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
will update with what happens. :feelsbadman:

Good luck with it

You'll be fine. I've lost a bunch of teeth. Just a recommendation mate - I wouldn't bother with having a bridge. I don't know anyone who has any decent experience with them. I'd get a denture to go in the gap or a dental implant.

Good luck not too painful I had one done!

i developed a fear of dentists after a foid dentist botched a filling for my molar, she "fixed" it up for now, but i'll eventually have to get a root canal because of her fuck up. it's been a few years since i've gone to the dentist, but i've started going to a male dentist. i still get the shakes though and i keep procrastinating when i make appointments

Well, turns out, after the x-rays, I need my wisdom teeth taken out through surgery, my other tooth filled and the remaining broken one taken out. Can't afford the root canal and the replacement tooth :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: