Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to talk to a marines recruiter tomorrow

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I just finished my week of training/onboarding at my new job. It’s a pharmaceutical company but my heart isn’t in it.

Tomorrow morning I’m talking to a recruiter for the marines. I always wanted to do something in uniform (preferably state police) but I need military experience or a degree.

As far as finances, I’m strapped for cash AGAIN. I’m just fucking tired of worrying about money. I just want to rent my house out for 6 months (I got an estimate and could get $3,200 a month)

I just want a sense of purpose. I want to feel like I belong somewhere. It’s a privilege to be able to wear a uniform that YOU earned, no one else did that for you.

The words “I’m a marine” or “I’m a state trooper” is much more admirable than “I got a forklift license”

I’m 22, I’m not getting any younger

Sounds retarded joining the marines

State Correctional Officer pay is usually high with multiple benefits, including early pension of 20-25 year service. All you need is a GED.

It's a big commitment but if it's something you've wanted for a while you should do it.

Why the fuck would you do that to yourself? If you want to find purpose and belonging there's a million other ways to do it then to literally sign your life away to the US government for a few years. And what purpose is there anyway in getting sent to go fight the next retarded oil war

we might meet when they enact the (incel only) draft next year

Why the fuck would you do that to yourself?

I don’t know bro, I just want a way out. I don’t want to die but I don’t want to live. Nothing is good enough. I’m never happy.

If you want to find purpose and belonging there's a million other ways to do it then to literally sign your life away to the US government for a few years. And what purpose is there anyway in getting sent to go fight the next retarded oil war

You know it just as well as I do there is no purpose living out here as an incel. What are we gonna do? Settle down, find a girl, maybe start a family, ride off in the sunset all sunshine and rainbows? We both know that’s delusional.

At least with the marines you are with other men and you all act as a team, like a brotherhood. Leave no man behind. You’re all in this together, put the past behind you, this is who you are now.

Almost like a new identity, a new me.

Why not air force? It's easier and better standard of living, and you still get the same benefits. Why would you do this to yourself. I am warning you, everyone wishes they went air force. Don't make the mistake I did.

At least with the marines you are with other men and you all act as a team, like a brotherhood. Leave no man behind. You’re all in this together, put the past behind you, this is who you are now.
Lmao it's not guaranteed to be like that in the Marines, especially if you're a truecel and not fit or tall. There's so many Marines with trauma and personality disorders, imagine putting them altogether in a pressure cooker. You're gonna be eaten alive. The troops there backstab eachother all the time (just like any other branch).

Why not air force? It's easier and better standard of living, and you still get the same benefits. Why would you do this to yourself. I am warning you, everyone wishes they went air force. Don't make the mistake I did.

You served?

You served?
Army and I saw a good handful of Marines during my time. Airmen really do have it better and less drama and bullshit. Less bullying over their nerdy incel types (from my impression). If you're smart but not that strong, go Air Force. Fuck, even if you're not that smart, go Air Force. I've met plenty of retarded and fat Airmen.

Sounds retarded joining the marines
Back in my bluepilled days I used to want to do the same. It's an honorable choice for sure, but the amount of abuse you would be doing to your body and mind just isn't worth it in the long term.

You would return home to find that you are a shadow of the man that you used to be. The light would be gone, and you would be defeated.

I went into a marine recruiting station once, without even calling ahead. I just rang the buzzer and waltzed right in. There was some female petite bitch yapping about what she wanted to do after the marines in college or something and there was an over weight black kid just sitting on a bench.

You’re going to regret enlisting into the military once you realize how woke and gay it all is.

You’ll have a black sheboon shaniqua ass bitch yelling in your ear KEK. And for the first like two years you’ll get PAID LESS THAN A MCDONALDS WORKER!

Sure the benefits may outweigh the negatives but idk man.

I was planning on joining the army myself for the pay and training, but I doubt I will. Despite the benefits, I'm not too keen on risking my life and possibly dying for the globohomo. A damn shame, I've always been interested in military related stuff since I was a little kid.

I was planning on joining the army myself for the pay and training, but I doubt I will. Despite the benefits, I'm not too keen on risking my life and possibly dying for the globohomo. A damn shame, I've always been interested in military related stuff since I was a little kid.
Same. I'm considering becoming a Border Patrol officer tbh. Once Trump is elected, I'll get to deport illegal immigrants! Better than nothing I guess

had i not been such a fat piece of shit, my dream was to get into the marines as well and try to be marsoc.

Army and I saw a good handful of Marines during my time. Airmen really do have it better and less drama and bullshit. Less bullying over their nerdy incel types (from my impression). If you're smart but not that strong, go Air Force. Fuck, even if you're not that smart, go Air Force. I've met plenty of retarded and fat Airmen.

Damn bro thanks for your service, what was that like? Boot camp and all?