Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to take it next level in the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Call this cope if you want but I’m serious, I will be going next level with the gym. I will go every day and workouts will be longer. Shorter workouts will be intense. I will practically live at the gym. I will also increase my use of sarms, steroids and fat burners. I will get big and shredded even if it kills me. It’s literally my only chance at ascension. My life is no longer living as a lonely incel so I’m going all out.

I don't recommend going to the gym because you expect ascension to result from your efforts. You will most likely be disappointed.

Go to the gym for a myriad of other reasons--because you like it or because you can better defend yourself from violent normies. But ascension is likely a lost cause at this point.

do it as a cope. you're never going to "ascend," mang.
"ascending" is for fakecels n shiet
but gymmaxx because it feels good and is a good cope to inceldom

over

do it as a cope. you're never going to "ascend," mang.
"ascending" is for fakecels n shiet
but gymmaxx because it feels good and is a good cope to inceldom

over

I don't recommend going to the gym because you expect ascension to result from your efforts. You will most likely be disappointed.

Go to the gym for a myriad of other reasons--because you like it or because you can better defend yourself from violent normies. But ascension is likely a lost cause at this point.
I agree however if you use steroids properly there is a chance you can build a physique that can attract a woman. But training naturally, yeah just do that for health and personal enjoyment.

Call this cope if you want but I’m serious, I will be going next level with the gym. I will go every day and workouts will be longer. Shorter workouts will be intense. I will practically live at the gym. I will also increase my use of sarms, steroids and fat burners. I will get big and shredded even if it kills me. It’s literally my only chance at ascension. My life is no longer living as a lonely incel so I’m going all out.
Me too, im alone and weak. If i was 200lb+ and 6% bodyfat i wouldnt be here.

If im still a virgin after achieving this + plastic surgery then I've given it my best shot.

But it's impossible to be incel if i get a shredded physique,

What roids are you taking other than test? test is not a good steroid since its basic. Tren mogs test but it's harsh.

Me too, im alone and weak. If i was 200lb+ and 6% bodyfat i wouldnt be here.

If im still a virgin after achieving this + plastic surgery then I've given it my best shot.

But it's impossible to be incel if i get a shredded physique,

What roids are you taking other than test? test is not a good steroid since its basic. Tren mogs test but it's harsh.
Just test right now, will be adding in EQ later on.