Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to start injecting soon

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
No face for your gym
Kyriakos grizzly bloat lord

Nice, brocel! :feelshaha:

I get approached at least once whenever I go out to a club. The conversation nearly always starts with the foid complimenting my looks.
whenever I got approached I sperged out and so i'm now a 20 year old who made out with 3 club sluts (only one was hot, the two others were legit 0.25PSL) that were desperate enough to withstand my autism.

If you get regularly approached in nightclubs by foids ranging from 0.25 - 5.5PSL does that mean you'd do good on Tinder?

Nice, brocel! :feelshaha:

No more sperging when i'm oozing testosterone from my asshole

Injection of what?
Steroids?
Your looks aren't the problem,. as you get approached by girls regularly.
The injection you really need is lethal injection because you're just so braindamaged that you can't even get with girls that are clearly into you.

No more sperging when i'm oozing testosterone from my asshole

After I got home I got a message from some girl. It turned out she saw me there, thought I looked good and somehow figured out my name, probably from one of my friends. She asked me out to go for a walk, which I did. It went great but afterwards I started acting schizo and told myself it was all a big prank. Whenever she tried coming up to me I would give her one word answers or just walk past her. Eventually she stopped, I realised I fucked up and I apologized.
So non-NT and relatable, brocel! :feelsclown:

Injection of what?
Steroids?
Your looks aren't the problem,. as you get approached by girls regularly.
The injection you really need is lethal injection because you're just so braindamaged that you can't even get with girls that are clearly into you.
My looks are a big problem. I'm ugly and a high E cuck which is why I don't get anywhere with women and i'm a khhv subhuman.
I'm just going to do a standard testosterone cycle.

My looks are a big problem. I'm ugly and a high E cuck which is why I don't get anywhere with women and i'm a khhv subhuman.
Who is giving you testosterone? Since I don't think any doctor would see a need to prescribe you T, are you getting it from some shady dude at your gym?

Who is giving you testosterone? Since I don't think any doctor would see a need to prescribe you T, are you getting it from some shady dude at your gym?
Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy

Test isn't that hard to get and it's nothing too advanced. Nothing really shady about it

So why are you doing this?

Kek you get approached by foids JFL at the state of .is

I’m 185cm
If you get regularly approached in nightclubs by foids ranging from 0.25 - 5.5PSL does that mean you'd do good on Tinder
@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 heightpilled again

At this point you're just retarded, you know full well that your looks aren't the problem since you've been approached and praised for them by foids.

Test isn't that hard to get and it's nothing too advanced. Nothing really shady about it
So how do you get T?
You say it's not too advanced, but I don't know any legal way to get it???

How do you know a guy who knows a guy? I thought you were an incel ... lol

So why are you doing this?
To get pussy and respect from men

@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 heightpilled again
I'm 183cm. My height isn't good or bad for where I am

At this point you're just retarded, you know full well that your looks aren't the problem since you've been approached and praised for them by foids.
My looks aren't good.
So how do you get T?
You say it's not too advanced, but I don't know any legal way to get it???
Yeah it's not legal jfl. There's just people who know where to get it. You need some sort of connections I guess.

How do you know a guy who knows a guy? I thought you were an incel ... lol
Yes, a heterosexual incel so me knowing guys doesn't much in terms of my inceldom
I....what?

Yes, a heterosexual incel so me knowing guys doesn't much in terms of my inceldom
I....what?
So you get it from shady gym guys, ok, got it.

So you get it from shady gym guys, ok, got it.
Yeah, a doctor wouldn't give me sufficient amounts. And like 300 ng/dL is seen as "normal" in a man, which are total cuck levels

What? Are you saying i'm short or tall? 5'9 - 6'0 people are in the same manlet range. Tall starts at 6'3
@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 muh 6’1 is manlet height :feelstastyman:

Yeah, a doctor wouldn't give me sufficient amounts. And like 300 ng/dL is seen as "normal" in a man, which are total cuck levels
T levels say nothing about if you're a cuck or not.
If a girl wants to fuck you and you still fuck it up because you're just such a retard ... THAT makes you a cuck.

Nothing positive that ever happened to me was because of my height lol, it's not a heightpill. I wouldn't notice much of a difference at 5'9
I got approached by multiple girls, but it definitely has nothing to do with my height :DDDDDDDD

no surgery for asperger disorder

I thought you'd be gone by now. You being able to write coherent sentences means you're not retarded. And you have friends and a social life. As a result you can have social normie NT pictures of yourself to use on Tinder. And you're tall and a chadlite or above since you get approached by foids. In other words you could get sex via Tinder easily. But you're still here. Seems like you're here for fun and trollies, perhaps you're writing posts while zoomer foids are sucking your cock.

Oh 213 posts, got banned and now the account is back? Idk I'm too busy wageslaving to keep up with the users nowadays. Well enjoy making fun of actual incels

I thought you'd be gone by now. You being able to write coherent sentences means you're not retarded. And you have friends and a social life. As a result you can have social normie NT pictures of yourself to use on Tinder. And you're tall and a chadlite or above since you get approached by foids. In other words you could get sex via Tinder easily. But you're still here. Seems like you're here for fun and trollies, perhaps you're writing posts while zoomer foids are sucking your cock.

Oh 213 posts, got banned and now the account is back? Idk I'm too busy wageslaving to keep up with the users nowadays. Well enjoy making fun of actual incels
My friends don't take pictures. I can only post autist selfies. Even Chads I use from looksmax get shit results when I use their autist selfies. I'm not mentally retarded like @nice_try claims but I have the social skills of a 10 year old with down syndrome. I've improved a lot but it's too little too late. Need to max out my physical stats to make up for it, which is why i'm going to start roiding.

My friends don't take pictures. I can only post autist selfies. Even Chads I use from looksmax get shit results when I use their autist selfies. I'm not mentally retarded like @nice_try claims but I have the social skills of a 10 year old with down syndrome. I've improved a lot but it's too little too late. Need to max out my physical stats to make up for it, which is why i'm going to start roiding.
Bro, you are going out to bars and clubs with friends .... that means you have more social skills than anyone else here.
You are fucking braindamaged. that's it.
You have the looks (internet rated you chad, girls approach you)
You have the social skills (you have friends with which you go out to bars and partys)
but what you don't have: Intelligence. I think you are so low IQ that it mioght actually be a mental illness.

Bro, you are going out to bars and clubs with friends .... that means you have more social skills than anyone else here.
You have the social skills (you have friends with which you go out to bars and partys)
but what you don't have: Intelligence. I think you are so low IQ that it mioght actually be a mental illness.
Me being present somewhere doesn't mean I have social skills, jfl at u cuck.
Internet rated me as a joke. I'm no fucking Chad lmao. On a good day i'm maybe a little above average, like a 5.5/10, nothing special. And I don't really get approached anymore.

I'll get cosmetic surgeries after college when I start making money, coupled with the roids I might actually become a mogger, but i'll only have a few years until I become an oldcel then.

Me being present somewhere doesn't mean I have social skills, jfl at u cuck
I am present somewhere all the time, but it doesn't get me friends with whom I can go out partying with and it certainly doesn't get me girls approaching me, so there's clearly more to it.

I am present somewhere all the time, but it doesn't get me friends with whom I can go out partying with and it certainly doesn't get me girls approaching me, so there's clearly more to it.
They're good guys but I think they just bring me along because they feel sorry for me. The is the first outgoing friend group i've had in 4 years tbh

imagine being approached by foids , but not out of repulseness / trying to make fun

but because they wanted to do shit with you / potential sex .

kek

imagine being approached by foids , but not out of repulseness / trying to make fun

but because they wanted to do shit with you / potential sex .

kek
Now imagine getting rejected by them because you are a subhuman