Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Going to start gymcelling

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Starting to get a bit of a belly, was always average weight for my height and i still am, but id like to gain some muscle and get some definition of abs.

Fellow shortgymcels, this actually beneficial?

Gl becoming a 5 foot 4 cloud

Can't go wrong with gymcelling. If you get into it, it can be a lot of fun
How is your frame doe? If your frame is shit, no matter how much muscle you put on, you will always look like a tool

Yes, always better to be more physically capable, than you were before. I already can see my belly muscles tbh. Also, your confidence increases, but it doesn't help with femoids, obviously.

Short people can gymcel way easier than tall people, but then everyone thinks you have a Napoleon Complex and you won't look any better to them because you're still 5'4".

How is your frame doe? If your frame is shit, no matter how much muscle you put on, you will always look like a tool
Define shitty frame btw. You mean shoulder:hip ratio or wrist/body size overall?
Short people can gymcel way easier than tall people, but then everyone thinks you have a Napoleon Complex and you won't look any better to them because you're still 5'4".
Looking better to yourself is already something, at least.

I want to as well to feel better about myself.

Cloud Strife? I wouldn't mind that kind of tone.
cloud-ffvii1.jpg
Look at thoose buff forearms.
Define shitty frame btw. You mean shoulder:hip ratio or wrist/body size overall?

There's no point to looking better if you don't get women for it. It's not worth the effort put in.

Narrow shoulders mostly

cloud-ffvii1.jpg
Look at thoose buff forearms.

There's no point to looking better if you don't get women for it. It's not worth the effort put in.
There's a reason to people with NPD at very least. And many gymcels seem to have it. So they can look at their reflection and fap, or something.

Last edited:
average i guess, but ive noticed ive always had big arms, naturally big biceps and good tricep definiton

Came across this pic of 5'8 Jay Cutler the other day on Reddit.

EXOGiXC8WvqshU7nPinZ6VSDbVyAyB8iarUywbLbzdQ.jpg

He looks awesome. I would definitely go for gymcel.

he mogs most men over 6ft though with his frame and good looks.

Are you trolling? You will never look like him without juicing and years of going to the gym. Assuming you even have the genetic potential

the guy height mogging him is coping very hard tbh

Starting to get a bit of a belly, was always average weight for my height and i still am, but id like to gain some muscle and get some definition of abs.

Fellow shortgymcels, this actually beneficial?

It's beneficial, don't listen to the LDAR cucks.

Alpha destiny is 5'4 and yolked

cardiocel, let gymcel , wymins come if you have money , and keeping a shreddet body is to high inhib, forget clits man or try to

average i guess, but ive noticed ive always had big arms, naturally big biceps and good tricep definiton

Short people have an average a bigger frame because their height is "compacted". Try to get as lean as possible with some muscel definition, that it. Nothing more Nothing less

Short people have an average a bigger frame because their height is "compacted". Try to get as lean as possible with some muscel definition, that it. Nothing more Nothing less
yeah wont be very hard considering my current shape im in, also due to the fact short people can pack on muscle easier as there is less room to fill.

Am sorry man but I would definitely advise you against it. Being buff at 5'4 will actually make you look worse. No man under 5'7 should go to the gym.

It's better if you focus on having low BF and limiting yourself to calisthenics.

The gym is one of the biggest suicide fuel... dont do this because you are just going to see all the chads and stacys who wear slut cloths just to present it for the chads... they will show you something that you will never get --> ERfuel