Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to smoke a lot of weed tomorrow and find out if I truly want to off myself

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm going to smoke more weed than I have ever smoked before, tomorrow. I'm hoping it will make me realize what I truly want. I'm hoping to get answers. I don't know what the future holds but something definitely needs to change. My conclusions so far is death but maybe I will have better ideas after taking 3000mg of marijuana.

Drink too maybe if you're drunk you'll have an epiphany, don't actually do anything while drunk though

Weed ODs don't usually happen that often, two if you want to kill yourself just rope. If you are serious about killing yourself at least stream it.

have a salad as well

Drink too maybe if you're drunk you'll have an epiphany, don't actually do anything while drunk though
I don't drink unfortunately. Hate alcohol.
Weed ODs don't usually happen that often, two if you want to kill yourself just rope. If you are serious about killing yourself at least stream it.
Not trying to kill myself with drugs. It just opens up my mind to new ideas.

cope. no drug let alone weed will give you any answer, just another area to cope in before you exhaust that to the end and realize its all the same either way and there is no option, no choice, no answer, no anything. there is nothing but face. that is all life is. there is no philosophy, science, arts, religion, etc, there is only facial bone structure. welcome to reality.