Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to sleep

WierdiCoolest

WierdiCoolest

SPAMMING SEXO UNTIL I GET PERMABANNED
-
I have this thing where I need to tell someome I'm going to sleep so I'll do it. Otherwise I'd rather rot.

I hate sleep. My dreams are so vivid. I often dream of cute alternative girls that say they love me.

Then I fucking wake up and lie in my bed for the whole day, crying like a little cunt that (Tfwnogf) I'll never see such cheerful pussy and I'll never hear I love you anon...

But sometimes I dream of the annual purge and I pierce tranny brains with a needle through eye. It's the best and the fastest way to kill in dream and it gives you plenty of time to rape the corpse.
If it's the annual purge and killing is legal then your brain can't wake you up for killing a tranny. It's not a crime.

I wish you good night guys, I'm 185cm so I probably don't need it.

I'm attracted to dead bodies, I wanna see them in my dream tonight.

I want to slit her throat, push her, take off her jeans while she chokes blood and fuck her ass while light fades for her.

JoinedJul 20, 2023Posts9

JoinedJul 20, 2023Posts9
It's not like somebody doesn't have access to that information. These fucking normie normies on reddit shitpost thousand shit per day. I'm gonna post real shit on .is not some cracker shit.

I like getting those reality checks when waking up. Makes the blackpill become more severe

I like getting those reality checks when waking up. Makes the blackpill become more severe
I always lie in bed for the whole day, rotting on random blogs, telling everyone how beautiful she was and how it will never happen.

I always lie in bed for the whole day, rotting on random blogs, telling everyone how beautiful she was and how it will never happen.
star s reactions GIF

Raping corpses huh .