Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Going to sleep. Had a shitty day today. [18+ ONLY][Sexy Thread]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Did absolutely NOTHING today. Not a single minute was spent studying. I just did nothing. Not even anime or video games. How is this even possible.
Going to sleep right now. Btw just ate a fucking mango. Why are those expensive as fuck.

Oh and about the NSFW part. So I came across this NSFW thingy. Dang lads it's hot as fuck. NSFW ofcourse

Unnamed

the same thing happens to me every now and then where I just wake up and get on my computer and a bit of time passes and the next thing I know it's 11 PM and I'm like "wtf I literally have not done anything all day"

That is me for the last 4 years

the same thing happens to me every now and then where I just wake up and get on my computer and a bit of time passes and the next thing I know it's 11 PM and I'm like "wtf I literally have not done anything all day"
I Hate time. Why do us humans only live for 80 years? We the greatest thing ever created by nature. We mog evey other species to moon and back( literally jfl lol dang lad)

Only 80 years?
How am I supposed to knowledge Maxx? Fuck you nature. Fuck you fuck you

F
U
C
K

jfl this is my every single day,the supreme gentleman calls

You mean Big Block of Code?

@schrodingercoper
@GoffSystemQB thoughts on BBCmaxxing?
yes u need Massive Block of code and turn urself into AI gigachad

You mean Big Block of Code?

@schrodingercoper
@GoffSystemQB thoughts on BBCmaxxing?
If you can not ascend, just code and construct the perfect 10/10 mechatronic waifu tbh

same. i was going to clean my cabinet and sort my email and then exercise and make me a nice meal today. instead, i woke up and just laid in bed jacking off all day then it was lunch time and i just ate a whole bunch of chocolate. then i played some vidya and then it was dinner so i got fast food and drank a whole bunch of soda then now it is midnight. guess i'll just be going to sleep. holy fuck this was totally a shit day.

worst part is i kept hearing girls giggling outside my fucking window. i think they were waiting for somebody to pick them up to go to a party. they had music playing (from their phone im guessing) and from the way they sounded it seemed like they were dancing and just overall having a good time together with friends. i'll never have a fucking happy day such as theirs. and now i'm an old faggot that is going to die soon. my life is a joke and this world is bullshit

I get up in the morning just so I can rot in front of the PC, happy knowing that I'm one day closer to the end.

Yeah I also sometimes have days were I do less than nothing.

certain mangos are top tier thats why