Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to slash this faggots tires tomorrow

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I found out where this guy who use to bully me at work lives. He has a very unique looking corvette so I managed to find him in a corvette group on Facebook and also managed to find his address and used Google earth street view to confirm the address which has the corvette in view. I’m gonna go tonight and slash all his tires. Suck my balls.

Ursos fritando bear

:feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :feelsLightsaber:

I found out where this guy who use to bully me at work lives. He has a very unique looking corvette so I managed to find him in a corvette group on Facebook and also managed to find his address and used Google earth street view to confirm the address which has the corvette in view. I’m gonna go tonight and slash all his tires. Suck my balls.
post pics or larp

Just admit on planing a crime in the internet theory

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliCVn7Ic68

Your gonna slash tonite?

jfl if someone here posts a thread saying that their car got slashed

good luck brocel, make it hurt

Sidewall popping is very fun... Be sure that you knife is strong tipped!

Or has lifetime warranty.

Based. Normscum cares about their cars very much.

Make sure there are no cameras however or hide your face.