Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to SEA

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
1. I wont eat for a month
2. I wont pay for electricity for one month
3. I wont pay for heating for one month
4. I wont pay or save up for any surgery
5. I wont wash my clothes (it takes money)
6. No more internet (requires money)
7. Cut all phone bills
8. Cut all TV bills

And at the end I will have 150 dollars from wageslaving. Because minimum wage here is between 150-200.

So i just need to not eat and pay for basic life necessities. Maybe I can push my body and starve for 5 months, but I am not sure what the world record is.

Now, theoretically I can do this for 5 months. It depends how much fat my body stores, so I can prolong my 5 month fast.

I reckon SEA is full of adventures, not sure what to look forward there. Any advice?

Last edited:
Find local friend to be guide. Atleast I dont know how to SEAmaxx without local friend :/

lol bro, i will never go to SEA. its a shithole and if you are planning on surgery you should wait then go to east Asia and slay

But why should you do that?

i dont believe you but i will bait. where are you going thailand or philippines ?

i dont believe you but i will bait. where are you going thailand or philippines ?
Not sure, first I have to save up 5 months from 150 dollars a month.

And I am going to have to not eat, pay for heating, dont wash clothes etc

I reckon its worth it, maybe I get some mattress sleeping noodle. Not sure.

150 a month left after wageslaving? How's this possible? I get 6 times that amount by neeting here :worryfeels:

150 a month left after wageslaving? How's this possible? I get 6 times that amount by neeting here :worryfeels:
Not left bro, the minimum wage is around 150-200 dollars. Depending how how hard you want to break your back.

So I just wont eat, wont pay for internet, heating and whatnot. I will be almost dead, but hey its worth it bro!

Not left bro, the minimum wage is around 150-200 dollars. Depending how how hard you want to break your back.

So I just wont eat, wont pay for internet, heating and whatnot. I will be almost dead, but hey its worth it bro!
Brutal. Come to Finland and be a neet here for a couple months and have your cash ready

legit lold thx bro

make a tinder account and vpn into thailand before you go to meet a girl

make a tinder account and vpn into thailand before you go to meet a girl
But why do I need to do that? Dont I have a whole village waiting for my malnourished presence?

Not sure, first I have to save up 5 months from 150 dollars a month.

And I am going to have to not eat, pay for heating, dont wash clothes etc

I reckon its worth it, maybe I get some mattress sleeping noodle. Not sure.

the minimum you gonna need is $100 a day. you can find a decent place with fast wifi, netflix, gym and a swimming pool for $40-60 a day. make sure you stay in a good area near a mall to minimize the need for travel. the rest of the money is more than enough for a dinner/coffee date but it wont be enough to visit tourist attractions or nightlife. so basically you gonna spend all day talking to girls online, meet them in the near by mall and hopefully after 2-3 dates they will put out. in thailand the apartments and food is way cheaper than the philippines but their currancy is too strong right now. the philippines currancy is very low now but the infrastructure is terrible and some girls are too broke to take a taxi to meet you and might borrow money or ask you if you can pay for their taxi but they are literally the easiest girls on earth.

Giga cope. Half of JBW is the skank thinking if she fucks you good enough you'll bring her back to United States. 3rd worlders can't really 3rd world max properly at all

It is not worth man. Just join the local military.

the minimum you gonna need is $100 a day. you can find a decent place with fast wifi, netflix, gym and a swimming pool for $40-60 a day. make sure you stay in a good area near a mall to minimize the need for travel. the rest of the money is more than enough for a dinner/coffee date but it wont be enough to visit tourist attractions or nightlife. so basically you gonna spend all day talking to girls online, meet them in the near by mall and hopefully after 2-3 dates they will put out. in thailand the apartments and food is way cheaper than the philippines but their currancy is too strong right now. the philippines currancy is very low now but the infrastructure is terrible and some girls are too broke to take a taxi to meet you and might borrow money or ask you if you can pay for their taxi but they are literally the easiest girls on earth.
That's bullshit. The city I am going to in PH you can live on 400 a month easily. You just listed a bunch of bullshit that you don't need. Fast wifi? The fuck? Don't need luxuries when you're swimming in nice gook pussy. The most you need is a place to get out of the rain that has a/c you can turn on for a few hours a day (electricity cost money, buy your own ac once there if they don't have one) a fridge, and an oven.

That's bullshit. The city I am going to in PH you can live on 400 a month easily. You just listed a bunch of bullshit that you don't need. Fast wifi? The fuck? Don't need luxuries when you're swimming in nice gook pussy. The most you need is a place to get out of the rain that has a/c you can turn on for a few hours a day (electricity cost money, buy your own ac once there if they don't have one) a fridge, and an oven.
I can make 200 euros a month max here, and it would mean 7 days work.

So i am just not going to eat and become homeless, maybe I can steal food from local shops. That way I can save 200 euros a month.

no i will not help to fight for israel and im not strong enough anyway

You do not help Israel, you just find a solid reason to kill yourself. Perhaps you can even destroy Israel because you go full maniac.

So i am just not going to eat and become homeless, maybe I can steal food from local shops. That way I can save 200 euros a month.
where are you living bro?

just starve yourself for women bro :soy:. you're going to get there and be like this is shit. i can't believe random autists on the internet lied to me. i wouldn't do it. you don't know the language, girls there will probably be the same, and you'll spend a bunch of money on nothing. traveling is retarded by itself. just spend a bunch of money to sit on a plane so you can find your way around a city you've never been to bro.

You do not help Israel, you just find a solid reason to kill yourself. Perhaps you can even destroy Israel because you go full maniac.
i like the German armies uniform ngl

gAzO11a.jpg

Look at this silly female... Let me show you some real uniforms:

nazi-uniforms-by-hugo-boss.jpg

I also have some original and legit SS coat from my ancestors at home. I should wear this in today's German military force.

I also have some original and legit SS coat from my ancestors at home. I should wear this in today's German military force.
is that you in the picture? looking good bro

Hugo Boss designed those uniforms and i also have a Hugo Boss jacket :feelskek:

you can go there with not much money left over after the plane ticket if you have white genes and are 6 foot. if you look like a white and are also the white height then you can basically be spoon fed in sea (NOT THAILAND) by the women. they will feed you, help you look for work, help you look for a place to live, etc. so you basically just need money for the plane ticket (if youre going to philippeans you need a two way ticket to prove you can exit country), plus about 1000k dollars left over when you are there.

have fun with diarrhea

makati apartments on airbnb are between 2000-4000 peso a night. i dont know where you are staying but im not trying to live in a poor area around locals it's too dangerous. also im not trying to cook while im on vacation and i only use the fridge for beer. to each his own, if you want to stay in a fan room in quiapo and hook up with the jeepney driver wife go ahead have fun. i will be staying in makati enjoying fine dining and luxuries.

makati apartments on airbnb are between 2000-4000 peso a night. i dont know where you are staying but im not trying to live in a poor area around locals it's too dangerous. also im not trying to cook while im on vacation and i only use the fridge for beer. to each his own, if you want to stay in a fan room in quiapo and hook up with the jeepney driver wife go ahead have fun. i will be staying in makati enjoying fine dining and luxuries.
I'm not going for vacation I'm going to live there. To dangerous? Lmfao. You're going to a literal meme tier city. Complete pleb tbh. Low IQ understanding of how proper race mixing is executed.

I'm not going for vacation I'm going to live there. To dangerous? Lmfao. You're going to a literal meme tier city. Complete pleb tbh. Low IQ understanding of how proper race mixing is executed.

you mean you still havent been there ?

Yes
Setting up to live takes much more preparation than just taking off for a few weeks. I could have just took off for a few weeks of fucking and drinking months ago. That literally takes no preparation at all. You don't even need to take a bag with you for a few weeks lmfao just your passport and wallet ffs

Last edited:

if you think it's as cheap and easy as you think it is prepare to be disappointed. and please dont spread false information if you havent been there yet. i've been to the philippines 12 times since 2010 and each time i've spent a month there so i think i have a good rough estimate for how much things should cost and how much money you gonna need but im talking from a tourist point of view for expats the cost should be way less but also the chances of hooking up with a girl also goes down in correlation with your budget.

if you think it's as cheap and easy as you think it is prepare to be disappointed. and please dont spread false information if you havent been there yet. i've been to the philippines 12 times since 2010 and each time i've spent a month there so i think i have a good rough estimate for how much things should cost and how much money you gonna need but im talking from a tourist point of view for expats the cost should be way less but also the chances of hooking up with a girl also goes down in correlation with your budget.
whats your stats? (How white looking, what face psl, height, frame, age) etc

whats your stats? (How white looking, what face psl, height, frame, age) etc

brown middle eastern, acne, bald, bad teeth, 5'7, 60kg, 30yo.

im substantially younger than the average tourist most of the tourists there are retired sex tourist but due to being arab i have to compensate with spending a lot of money my budget is around $10k a month. my main competition are young korean guys throwing money like crazy, white chads usually go straight to the islands.

brown middle eastern, acne, bald, bad teeth, 5'7, 60kg, 30yo.

im substantially younger than the average tourist most of the tourists there are retired sex tourist but due to being arab i have to compensate with spending a lot of money my budget is around $10k a month. my main competition are young korean guys throwing money like crazy, white chads usually go straight to the islands.
Okay well I'm 6'1 white American, hair, 21 years old. I think it will be quite a different experience
And good teeth

Okay well I'm 6'1 white American, hair, 21 years old. I think it will be quite a different experience
And good teeth

definitely. still gonna be 3k a month minimum in manila or cebu, slightly less for second tier cities. go to expats fourms and read how much they spend on their basic needs.

definitely. still gonna be 3k a month minimum in manila or cebu, slightly less for second tier cities. go to expats fourms and read how much they spend on their basic needs.
I've talked with locals where I'm going it can be done way less than that amount. I am going to be on local wage. In a call center. The center makes about twice the average salary as other jobs in that area. I'll be hood

I've talked with locals where I'm going it can be done way less than that amount. I am going to be on local wage. In a call center. The center makes about twice the average salary as other jobs in that area. I'll be hood

you are not a local everything cost more for you and getting a job in the philippines is nearly impossible. most of the guys who work there are married to a filippina that way they dont need a business visa which you will never get unless you work for an international company that has an office in the philippines.

avoid thailand at all costs

go to a poor place like davao city

you are not a local everything cost more for you and getting a job in the philippines is nearly impossible. most of the guys who work there are married to a filippina that way they dont need a business visa which you will never get unless you work for an international company that has an office in the philippines.
Lol I'm 6 foot young white American they will give me jobs. And if not I'll stay illegally and beg for food
But I won't need to beg because women will bring me into their homes and feed and fuck me