Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to prom now

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Going to prom now with other dateless friends. Hopefully nothing goes wrong despite me being a truecel going to prom. I’m going to be mogged

Good luck. You will get laid tonight. What's your age?

if you dont get the chance to creampie a foid, then just go home and LDAR

Over for KHH(promless)V cels

cant-relate-annoyed.gif

wish you luck

Going to prom now with other dateless friends. Hopefully nothing goes wrong despite me being a truecel going to prom. I’m going to be mogged
Have fun!

make sure to fuck some drunk hottie when you're there

i wish i can go to a party with hot toilets now

I think I dodged a major bullet and saved my self from many potentially blackpilled trucel memories by not going to prom

I think I dodged a major bullet and saved my self from many potentially blackpilled trucel memories by not going to prom
-
Me too, definitely...- like being prank-voted into the prom court or prank-anything'd, sheeesh
-

-
Me too, definitely...- like being prank-voted into the prom court or prank-anything'd, sheeesh

My mentor taught me well.

May he rest in peace.

-
-
Yes the usually prank vote truecels it’s brutal gladly I’m not that significant for others to do this

Find a foid you like, and take her home.

I JUST ARRIVED FUCK

Yes the usually prank vote truecels it’s brutal gladly I’m not that significant for others to do this

@Animecel2D

We have to continue. There's no value to making this any less vile.

I was on prom last year, I had to make some autistic drama for getting access for others vodka.
I asked out one 16yo girl (daughter of my parents friends), she initially agreed, but afterwards she fleed that idea. So I was alone

"I like, flipped out, I went crazy," Lucky Radley said. "Speechless."

Radley said he was even more shocked when he saw his name in a 137-page manifesto Rodger wrote about his tortured life.

Speaking of a group of kids his stepmother wanted him to be friends with, Rodger wrote, "One of them was a black boy named Lucky Radley, who I thought was very nice at the time. He was a fourth-grader and he would later go to the same middle school as me, where he would become an object of my extreme jealously and hatred. Looking back, I can't believe I actually played with him as a friend in my father's neighborhood."

Rodger wrote about Radley's arrival at his middle school years later: "He immediately became popular with the pretty girls of his grade. I hated him for it."

"I mean, I didn't even know I was popular with the girls. I was just friendly to everybody," Radley said.

Radley described the Rodger he knew as a smart loner who never looked him in the eye and had very little to say.

"He would have one-word answers. I never really heard him speak," he said.

Radley said he couldn't believe what Rodger said in his YouTube videos, where he described his plans for bloodshed.

"I didn't know who that was. The guy that I knew wouldn't say a word," he said. "I can't wrap my mind around it. It's tough, it's tough."

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 10 45 14

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 10 43 20

View: https://youtu.be/QJc234jkJ2w?t=61

View: https://youtu.be/QJc234jkJ2w?t=107

This may be the best chance of your life to get laid.

I hope you brought a condom. It's now or never. Make it count. Don't let us down.

Congratulation, congratulation for your graduation.

Is it Middle School?

Don’t worry brocel. Stacy will realize she doesn’t love that douchebag jock anyway and that you were the sweet guy she always needed all along. And the credits will roll as you have your dance together at the prom

I hope Stacey notices you youngcel.

When I was in highschool stacy never looked my direction. :feelskek: I think she actively avoided the losers in the back which is where I sat.

Don’t worry brocel. Stacy will realize she doesn’t love that douchebag jock anyway and that you were the sweet guy she always needed all along. And the credits will roll as you have your dance together at the prom
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Good luck as a 29 yr KHHV i never went to prom it ain't easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back