Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to prank call some womens shelters

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★
any ideas? im so fucking bored right now.

call pretending to be a transgender "female" that needs to be in a shelter with other women and that you are being abused for preferring not to have sex change surgery

call pretending to be a transgender "female" that needs to be in a shelter with other women and that you are being abused for preferring not to have sex change surgery
will do, will update later

Ask if the dyed haired blond gal with the tramp stamp ass tattoo has you're 1/4# of cocaine...

how did it go
used a voicechanger to make it painfully obvious im a guy (its called clownfish and its freeware). girl picked up and i asked her what she was wearing, and she kept trying to steer the conversation to my whereabouts, if i was in immediate danger. i kept steering it to sexual topics and she did not hang up. i figured that they are forbidden from hanging up because of liability. got bored and hung up after about 5 minutes of this. will record if i decide to do again.