Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to overdose if my situation stays like this

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
687
Online
13d 21h 56m
My brain wants to die. Suicidal everyday now. The only thing that's stopping me is my mom. She desperately wants me to 'recover' (I dont believe such a thing is possible in my case). Will have to talk to some mental health team and professor about my state. If they cant help me with medication then I really dont see the point in living anymore. Everyday all I do is rot. I dont have the strength to do anything worthwhile. I have no energy. On top of that my brain renders everything as meaningless since it doesn't produce happy chemicals in my brain. To put it simply: I'm beyond coping. Life isnt worth it. I'm not supposed to be here. I should have died as a baby.

I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15. Well I also have bipolar, autism, adhd and more.

So yeah boyos, we're going to see if psychiatry can fix my broken brain.
If not, I hope my mom Lets me buy my pills. Overdosing is my prefered method.
Euthanasia is also a way to go but I heard you have to wait and I'd like to have autonomy.

So yeah I'm just waiting for help now.
 
I

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,080
Online
17d 15h 58m
I feel you bro. I just called a brothel and they hung up on me. I feel suicidal now and want to kill myself. Maybe I will take my car and drive against a tree.
 
Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Posts
1,662
Online
27d 9h 13m
simply_over said:
My brain wants to die. Suicidal everyday now. The only thing that's stopping me is my mom. She desperately wants me to 'recover'
tell her to find you a woman if she really wants you to "recover"
simply_over said:
So yeah boyos, we're going to see if psychiatry can fix my broken brain.
bluepill gaslighting isn't gonna work:feelsseriously:
IamLost said:
I feel you bro. I just called a brothel and they hung up on me. I feel suicidal now and want to kill myself. Maybe I will take my car and drive against a tree.
why don't drive against the same brothel that hung up :society: (in forza horizon 4)
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
687
Online
13d 21h 56m
IamLost said:
I feel you bro. I just called a brothel and they hung up on me. I feel suicidal now and want to kill myself. Maybe I will take my car and drive against a tree.
If you're feeling suicidal because of a certain outcome, dont kill yourself. This too will pass.
 
I

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,080
Online
17d 15h 58m
How old are you, bro? I truly feel sad about your situation. And I hope you stay strong and survive all of this.
 
Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
2,894
Online
37d 23h 47m
simply_over said:
I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15. Well I also have bipolar, autism, adhd and more.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,710
Online
42d 21h 0m
You are sane, they are the ones that are insane
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
687
Online
13d 21h 56m
IamLost said:
How old are you, bro? I truly feel sad about your situation. And I hope you stay strong and survive all of this.
I'm 20. I hope I survive it too. I hope I die easy at least.
calimero said:
You are sane, they are the ones that are insane
ikr. its an insane world trying to keep genetic trash alive.
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
796
Online
7d 2h 10m
simply_over said:
I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15
WHY ARE KIDS BEING ALLOWED HERE WHEN 21 YEAR OLD ME WAS REJECTED IN 2018 YOU FAGGOTS!
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,858
Online
44d 17h 27m
MabundaG said:
WHY ARE KIDS BEING ALLOWED HERE WHEN 21 YEAR OLD ME WAS REJECTED IN 2018 YOU FAGGOTS!
He’s not 15, he just said they he started balding at 15.

Also, sorry for your suffering, OP. You truly are an unfortunate one.
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
796
Online
7d 2h 10m
GreaseCel said:
He’s not 15, he just said they he started balding at 15.

Also, sorry for your suffering, OP. You truly are an unfortunate one.
Man said:
I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15

This alludes to the fact that it is happening NOW.

Now if he said:
I've had weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald from 15

See how now it seems like he is talking about something that has been happening SINCE age 15.
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,858
Online
44d 17h 27m
MabundaG said:
Man said:
I have weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald at 15

This alludes to the fact that it is happening NOW.

Now if he said:
I've had weird genetic defects such as missing half my teeth, protruding ears and going bald from 15

See how now it seems like he is talking about something that has been happening SINCE age 15.
I had just read a different thread where the OP was saying basically the same shit but with added information at the beginning eluding to him likely being in his 30’s. confused this person with the other. Either way, still not totally sure on his age, he could just be shit at writing.

Im too tired right now to keep up with all the misery here anyway.
 
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
4,886
Online
48d 35m
Hey bro your story sounds similar to mine, I am also autistic and going bald, your a bit young tbh but at 20 I feel no different to when I was your age so I get where your coming from. Life fucking sucks I’m going to assume you don’t have a father either which is something I didn’t realize took a big psychological toll on me, my mom has always been good at taking care of me but it doesn’t make up for the life skills a father could have taught me. I grew up being bullied and never made any good friends.

I’m sorry you going through that shit at such a young age bro it’s such a sad world we live in. Hope your able to find peace if you decide to rope, I still haven’t figured out how to die without being in physical agony I’ve tried a few things but they didn’t work
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,715
Online
39d 10h 20m
I hate when they talk about therapy
 
Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
2,894
Online
37d 23h 47m
simply_over said:
I'm for real
show me a medical card for proof then,just blur out your info
a person with your combination of disabilities is part of 0.0001% of the population
I highly doubt you have all of what you are saying

Imo you are probably missing one tooth,your hair is NW1 and you have self diagnosed autism :lul:
erenyeager said:
And I also have porcelain skin syndrome
and I was born legless lmao
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,982
Online
63d 20h 5m
Brutal thread
Everyone mad at everyone
:feelsjuice:
 
Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
2,894
Online
37d 23h 47m
HiroshakiCel said:
Proof this site is full of fakecel larpers, my defects are even worse and you can't even believe his JFL.
Im not saying people like that dont exist,im saying the way he presented it (whiny,please pity me) makes me not believe him.
I would be more likely to believe someone is wheelchair bound than having no teeth,balding at 15 AND have autism ADHD and a few more mentall illness that he doesnt want to share/describe.

But maybe its just me :y'all:
Mogged Loner said:
Brutal thread
Everyone mad at everyone
:feelsjuice:
I just have zero tolerance for faggotry
 
Last edited:
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
687
Online
13d 21h 56m
Sportbro said:
show me a medical card for proof then,just blur out your info
a person with your combination of disabilities is part of 0.0001% of the population
I highly doubt you have all of what you are saying

Imo you are probably missing one tooth,your hair is NW1 and you have self diagnosed autism :lul:

and I was born legless lmao
Then dont believe me you fag. I'm serious about everything I'm saying. I'm a genetic abomination.
 
Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
2,894
Online
37d 23h 47m
simply_over said:
Then dont believe me you fag. I'm serious about everything I'm saying. I'm a genetic abomination.
sure thing buddy :feelshaha:
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,150
Online
45d 23h 54m
simply_over said:
Then dont believe me you fag. I'm serious about everything I'm saying. I'm a genetic abomination.
Abomination maxxing?:feelswhere:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,670
Online
126d 20h 43m
very difficult to have a successful overdose which ulterior motive/end-goal is fatality on what is accessible to the average citizen unless illegally acquired substances
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,197
Online
79d 11h 17m
With ur bipolar don’t you ever have episodes of euphoria?
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,670
Online
126d 20h 43m
HeroinNihilism said:

gib me highs of euphoria pleas thxdoc
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,197
Online
79d 11h 17m
OwlGod said:
very difficult to have a successful overdose which ulterior motive/end-goal is fatality on what is accessible to the average citizen unless illegally acquired substances
That’s why alcohol was invented
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,670
Online
126d 20h 43m
HeroinNihilism said:
That’s why alcohol was invented

drunk 247 km/h
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
687
Online
13d 21h 56m
HeroinNihilism said:
With ur bipolar don’t you ever have episodes of euphoria?
No because i take meds
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top