Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to microdose on acid and change my personality[Occasional updates]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Got 4 tabs, probs going to buy bit more soon so I could fully trip in a month or two when my parents will be away. Just today I dropped like 15UG and I am wagecucking. Why am I making this thread? Because 5 mins ago I could maintain an eye contact with ZERO anxiety and I was interested to LISTEN(listening is very important). I just got amazed and I wonder where microdosing will lead me so I am making this thread. Obviously it won't lead tp me getting laid because LOOKS but this thread will be more focused on anxiety, interactions, nihillism and MOOD. Thanks for reading, I will update it as soon as something interesting happens if you guys are interested of course. This thread is for people interested to change their anxiety, mood and interested in microdosing, I am also making it for mys0elf too :) Hope you have a nice day.

I didn't know microdosing on acid changes your personality and makes you low inhib. Is it guaranteed to have positive changes or can you end up in the mental hospital?

What's the point? It's not going to change your face...

I didn't know microdosing on acid changes your personality and makes you low inhib. Is it guaranteed to have positive changes or can you end up in the mental hospital?
I think acid is pretty safe, it is unsafe if you've got some underlying chronic mental issue.

Check this out
Infographic nov17

Also brain rewiring is possible as Daniel Carnage has said.
What's the point? It's not going to change your face...
I have shit face and a personality that I don't enjoy having.. I am quiet and introverted.

Check this out
infographic-nov17-jpg.42691
This thing convinced me. The only hard part is finding someone who can sell me psychedelics, or at least a trusted online vendor.

Good luck. I've dont microdosing in the past. It lowered my inhib massively.

I took LSD on sunday. It was underwhelming, compared to my other trips. These tabs are def underdosed, but it did give me a very weird headspace. It just the CEV and OEV were weak as fuck. Do you develop a tolerance for microdosing, I have 5 tabs left, I'm unsure if I'm just going to eat them all in 2 weeks or use them to microdose. I'm still scared to microdose because even cutting the tabs in half might lead to a real trip.

drugs are bad for you

I tried microdosing for a few weeks and it's really great if you actually want to improve. Really changes your perspective on the world and a lot of interesting thoughts roll in. But if you decide to LDAR at home and and feed on negative thoughts it will be terrible.

This thread is for people interested to change their anxiety, mood and interested in microdosing, I am also making it for mys0elf too :) Hope you have a nice day.
Not that familiar with your personality but such an attitude is already very different from what I usually read here. Might get back into MDing to get ouf of a depressive episode.

Stay positive fellow psychonautcel!