Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel going to matchmaking to ascend?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just saw some tv and in the news they talked about how in recent years suddenly matchmaking is back alive cuz alot of people are tired of dating apps etc.
i think its our best bet. i mean, you sit there with the guy/foid, he ask you some questions to know which of the foids cilents are the best match.
they wont talk about look but ofcourse they will take that into account in their head so ugly people will only get ugly people
but still if ill go there with a suit in a good day and do my best to look human like 4/10, maybe ill get a ugly-ish foid i could fuck.
i mean, they pretty much promise to get you a date
opinions?

I dont know. I'm too scared to talk with unknown people irl.

Foids will answer in a way to always be 100% compatible with Chad,they will pass the ugly filter too thanks to fakeup abuse.

I did speed dating extensively, it's not that much different really. Ladies still go in there with massive expectations, but things are slightly better in that, if they are there, they are not high SMV.

Also, you really have a chance to build off conversation. You'll see that you're pretty awesome because the majority of the ladies have nothing to talk about. No hobbies, dreams, etc.

But then a 6'2, balding white dude shows up and ruins all prospects for the ethnic/Latino/black gang.

You'll meet great guys after the matchmaking. Develop friendships with them!

speed dating and similar things are good because women have to talk to you instead of swiping on a profile. it humanizes you in their eyes, and if you have a high verbal IQ you can influence their perception of what kind of person you are. but this is only for upper-tier cels