Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to Lucid dream-maxx so I can fuck my oneitis

LowIQRetard

LowIQRetard

Recruit
★★★
She is super attractive and actually nice; isn't an aloof arrogant bitch like other Stacies on the course and is easy to talk to. I don't love her or anything but I definitely have a thing for her, unfortunately she is totally out of my league and has a boyfriend who lives in the uni town (which likely means he has a job/ money and is older and almost certainly more attractive since she mogs me into the ground looks-wise).

Any other incels tried dreammaxxing to cope? I either very rarely have dreams or I can just never remember them, I could count on one hand the number of times they've been sexual.

My plan is to think about her and look at a few pictures just before I go to sleep and try to actually realise when I'm in the dream.

Every time I am about to have sex with a hot stacy in a dream, the dream always stops before I start having sex with her

Even in dreams it's over for us.

Every time I am about to have sex with a hot stacy in a dream, the dream always stops before I start having sex with her

Even in dreams it's over for us.

I only thought about this because I had a dream a couple of nights ago.

Was with a huge crowd of people in some hotel foyer and this huge monster came in and started killing everyone, ran for my life and burst into some room where a girl I'd worked with irl at a bar was topless. I was shit scared and told her to put her top on and help me barricade the door. Even in our dreams we fuck it up just LOL

Sexual dreams about my oneitis only makes it hurt more.

I also feel shameful because I certainly imagine her body looking way better than it does. I want to see her actual body and adore her for her imperfections. I want to taste her pussy no matter how it is, because it is her, and I want to be a part of everything that is her.

I only thought about this because I had a dream a couple of nights ago.

Was with a huge crowd of people in some hotel foyer and this huge monster came in and started killing everyone, ran for my life and burst into some room where a girl I'd worked with irl at a bar was topless. I was shit scared and told her to put her top on and help me barricade the door. Even in our dreams we fuck it up just LOL
lmao that dream sounds funny as fuck

Sexual dreams about my oneitis only makes it hurt more.

I also feel shameful because I certainly imagine her body looking way better than it does. I want to see her actual body and adore her for her imperfections. I want to taste her pussy no matter how it is, because it is her, and I want to be a part of everything that is her.

I've only had one real sex dream about a previous oneitis, it was so realistic I woke up in bed and felt bad because I'd made her cheat on the guy she was seeing :feelsrope:, this current one is amazing srs, 5'1" womanlet with an incredible face and tight little body. I would spend hours working her over hnnnng

lmao that dream sounds funny as fuck

I have others, 99% of the time I remember a dream it's a horrific shit show. Last one was 28 Days Later style, went out for a smoke and this fucked up guy with pitch black eyes with blood pouring out of them ran at me and tried to kill me. Smashed him around the head with a flower pot and got in my car to make my way up to Scotland: everything was fucked, people dieing in the street, motorways blocked up and shit, riots etc.

I have others, 99% of the time I remember a dream it's a horrific shit show. Last one was 28 Days Later style, went out for a smoke and this fucked up guy with pitch black eyes with blood pouring out of them ran at me and tried to kill me. Smashed him around the head with a flower pot and got in my car to make my way up to Scotland.
fuck man, it's over for dreamcels

36. But, I'm 37.

She was single until a few months ago, and it's over.

She was my last chance. It's ogre.

36. But, I'm 37.

She was single until a few months ago, and it's over.

She was my last chance. It's ogre.

Why don't you run drug dealer game and fuck meth-head skanks? Could even run opiod game tbh.

Why don't you run drug dealer game and fuck meth-head skanks? Could even run opiod game tbh.
I don't even know where to get weed. I'm that much of an unsocial loser.

Gonna try that too but it will probably just end up hurting me knowing that I can never have her irl.

I don't even know where to get weed. I'm that much of an unsocial loser.

I found a dealer within 2 hours of getting back to university which is obviously a different situation to yours. Just saw a group of 3 guys smoking and told them I needed a dealer for the year and asked if I could get their dealers number. If you decide to leave the basement and see some kids smoking just go up and ask, I doubt you'd have much trouble.

Weed dealers always deal coke and such as well since they make fuck all profit from weed.

Gonna try that too but it will probably just end up hurting me knowing that I can never have her irl.

You already know that you can't have her so you may as well find some way to cope tbh