Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going to go clubbing later today, I just remembered what happened last time

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
Everywhere I went, I saw indian foids with white men. Not even good looking white guys but just avg looking ones. For an Indian foid being with a white man is them hitting the jackpot. JFL, me and a few of my white frens were smoking and we saw a curryfoid, she approached our group with her friends and was happy whenever the whites spoke to her, as soon as i opened my mouth and 1 word came out, she looked so pissed off. Why are curry foids so white worshipping?

Fr if I was an avg height white man, I'd just get lean and fuck curries/ethnics all day, you don't even have to go to India. The diaspora ones are just as cucked

Why are curry foids so white worshipping?
because of yakub

Think of white women as British colonists looking for house servants.

why even bother going clubbing as an incel

This, it's genuinely embarrassing to even exist in a club environment as an incel. Let alone actually trying to get some.

Every ethnic foid, white worshipping self hating whores, they think they are million times better than their make counterparts.
True, its pointless.

this forum is getting more sick by the day
Well I wouldn't judge too harshly if someone wants to have a try at getting pussy. It will be a learning experience in any case.

Deutsches Reich
Are there not many indians in germany? I know you have lots of turks, come to the UK. Unironically you will fuck an indian chick pretty fast. Even my white friends say Indian chicks are easy for them compared to white women

Are there not many indians in germany? I know you have lots of turks, come to the UK. Unironically you will fuck an indian chick pretty fast. Even my white friends say Indian chicks are easy for them compared to white women
I fucking hate bri'ish "people" and I live in 100% white neighborhood. Curries are a very small minority here (or Asians in general). Racemixing is practically non-existent here.

I fucking hate bri'ish "people" and I live in 100% white neighborhood. Curries are a very small minority here (or Asians in general). Racemixing is practically non-existent here.
Lucky... Race mixing is hell, I just want a curry gf. But they all want white men, it's so unfair. Srs white guys have it easy in diverse countries

Lucky... Race mixing is hell, I just want a curry gf. But they all want white men, it's so unfair. Srs white guys have it easy in diverse countries
Every time i see mixed race couples, my day is ruined (It's mostly boomers with their mail order bride)

Every time a see mixed race couple, my day is ruined (It's mostly boomers with their mail order bride)
boomers with mail order bride isn't racepilled imo, that's just the woman needing a BB. Come to the UK dude, and you will see brutal racepills

If you live in a major city in the anglosphere as an ethnic male, always, always assume all foids like white dudes (I'm not talking 5'6 white dudes, just the average 5'9+ white dude, but even then some 5'6 white dudes score foids as well). And you'll find that your assumptions are correct if you observe carefully and patiently over the years.

Even if an ethnic foid is already with an ethnic chad male (that ethnic male had to be top tier just to land an average ethnic whore), she still has the leverage in the relationship and all sorts of options, and yes, white males are on that list, if anything, she was hunting for low to mid tier white males before she decided to settle with that ethnic male.

This is usually frequently the case here where I live in the SF Bay area / Silicon valley. White, Indian, Asian, and Hispanic whores are orbiting white dudes. I kid you fuckin not. The supposedly woke and empathetic crowd of modern liberated progressive foids gaslighting anyone and everyone yet look at their behavior in their personal lives vs their words. You can guess what a ton of Asian and Indian men are doing.

Again, this is in the major cities in the Anglosphere. SF, Seattle, LA, NYC, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney, etc...

The foids (of all races) are absolutely not shy at all whatsoever in mocking and bashing Asian and Indian men. They do it quite openly pretty often.

Last edited:
boomers with mail order bride isn't racepilled imo, that's just the woman needing a BB. Come to the UK dude, and you will see brutal racepills
I would rather kill myself than to set foot on this Island

If you live in a major city in the anglosphere as an ethnic male, always, always assume all foids like white dudes (I'm not talking 5'6 white dudes, just the average 5'9+ white dude). And you'll find that your assumptions are correct.

Even if a foid is already with an ethnic chad male (that ethnic male had to be top tier just to land an average ethnic whore), she still has the leverage in the relationship and all sorts of options, and yes, white males are on that list.

This is usually always the case hear where I live in the SF Bay area / Silicon valley. White, Indian, Asian, and Hispanic whores are orbiting white dudes. I kid you fuckin not. You can guess what Asian and Indian men are doing.

Again, this is in the major cities in the Anglosphere. SF, Seattle, LA, NYC, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney, etc...
Truthpilled again. Ethnic women are soon going to be juggernaut law'd. More and more whites are realising how pathetic ethnic women are and how they'll bend over backwards for a white male. Soon whites will just be fucking ethnic women more because of how fucking easy it is, my white friends irl have realised it. Only a matter of time till it becomes normalised
I would rather kill myself than to set foot on this Island
Volcel

Move to India
1. I don't speak hindi (I'm from bangladesh)
2. Say I move to Bangladesh, no girl will want me for my looks, they will want me for money I.E. Beta bux
3. Beta buxing will still make me an incel

1. I don't speak hindi (I'm from bangladesh)
2. Say I move to Bangladesh, no girl will want me for my looks, they will want me for money I.E. Beta bux
3. Beta buxing will still make me an incel
I don't speak britbong either

I don't speak britbong either
You speak english perfectly fine, you mog me in all aspects in life.
Explain this to me, if you have height, race and possibly face points above me. Then how do you consider me a mogger?

You speak english perfectly fine, you mog me in all aspects in life.
Explain this to me, if you have height, race and possibly face points above me. Then how do you consider me a mogger?
No, I only speak american. I'm a KHHV truecel and your face is average (I'm a 3/10 rated by holes irl). You're the mogger here

No, I only speak american. I'm a KHHV truecel and your face is average (I'm a 3/10 rated by holes irl). You're the mogger here
What's your height and weight? Unironically have you considered gym-maxing? I went on lookism and was told by others gym would halo my face hard since I have a high trust face. Also I'm fairly NT too.
Post your face on lookism, those incels will give you an actual rating, foid rating you could have bias

What's your height and weight? Unironically have you considered gym-maxing? I went on lookism and was told by others gym would halo my face hard since I have a high trust face. Also I'm fairly NT too.
Post your face on lookism, those incels will give you an actual rating, foid rating you could have bias
5'10" 180lbs @15% bf. I'm already gymmaxxing and I will roidmaxx in the near future. I don't care about the rating from fellow incels, only foids rate accurately. They rated me 3/10 irl and foids tend to virtue signal, so I'm close to a 2/10

5'10" 180lbs @15% bf. I'm already gymmaxxing and I will roidmaxx in the near future. I don't care about the rating from fellow incels, only foids rate accurately. They rated me 3/10 irl and foids tend to virtue signal, so I'm close to a 2/10
What foids were these? And why did they rate you 3/10?
I've been told by foids I have a 6/10 face but my height kills it, but again foids lie a lot. I found that lookism people were brutally honest to me

What foids were these? And why did they rate you 3/10?
JBs back when I was socialcirclemaxxing and the Chad came up with the idea to rate each other faces. They rated me 3/10 (actually 2/10) because I'm ugly

JBs back when I was socialcirclemaxxing and the Chad came up with the idea to rate each other faces. They rated me 3/10 (actually 2/10) because I'm ugly
JBs will srs just lie though. I think you should get a more objective rating tbh. Rather be 100% and have no doubts

JBs will srs just lie though. I think you should get a more objective rating tbh. Rather be 100% and have no doubts
I don't need a rating because foids give me disgusted looks and treat me like garbage. Random female service workers (like cashiers) treat me like garbage before I even interact with them. One noodlewhore was so nice to the people before me but as soon as it was my turn, she immediately changed her mood to resting bitch face

I don't need a rating because foids give me disgusted looks and treat me like garbage. Random female service workers (like cashiers) treat me like garbage before I even interact with them. One noodlewhore was so nice to the people before me but as soon as it was my turn, she immediately changed her mood to resting bitch face
I've had that done to me before too. Foids in general are mean to me too

I've had that done to me before too. Foids in general are mean to me too
So you're actually a sub4. Whoremaxx or rope. Gym won't save you. I physiquemog 80% of all normies and it got me nowhere

So you're actually a sub4. Whoremaxx or rope. Gym won't save you. I physiquemog 80% of all normies and it got me nowhere
Dude I'm 5'5 ffs. Women aren't angels to me, fuck man I was playing pool once and I fucked up my shot and some girl literally approached me to call me a retard and everyone laughed at me

Dude I'm 5'5 ffs. Women aren't angels to me, fuck man I was playing pool once and I fucked up my shot and some girl literally approached me to call me a retard and everyone laughed at me
You're a truecel. Whoremaxx or rope. Stop with this whitepill shit