Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to give this place a break for a while

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I said this in a thread 3 weeks ago that i was thinking of going to rehab, I thought about it and now I'm ready to do it,would be going there tomorrow afternoon and I will be there for 3 months, the whole cost of it is £720, £60 per week

Hateful thing about it is that there is no phones to be within the facilty, nor is there any TV, so I wouldn't be able to post anything whilst I'm there and I will be sharing a room with other alcoholics, (hav,nt shared a room with anyone since I was in jail 4 years ago)

I hear I would be put into a strict routine where I would be getting up around 7am every morning,then to be told to get an hours exercise,then would be told to take a shower and then to eat breakfast

Other things I would have to do is to attend AA meetings,one to one therapy sessions,meditation classes and some voluntary work

All of this just to try and get off alcohol,
as it has fucked me up in the past few years resulting in several job losses and in debt
,however I'm also doing this to get away from mainstream society,because I can't stand the sight of seeing sluts day by day

When I get out I'm hoping to change my life for the best by getting more copes, particularly by getting a decent paid job and by having some sort of purpose in life

See yous later bros

Well, if thats what you feel is best the go ahead. Good luck.

60 pounds? I'd rather buy a whore.

Good luck bro I wish you the best

That sounds painful tbh, im an addict, simply.

Um who are you again?

If you feel it's best then good luck man.

Good luck bro. I hope it goes well.

gl fren, get well soon!

People really go stay in a facility to stay off alcohol? And I thought my alcohol-use was getting out of control..

Bets of luck, OP.

good luck bro

Plot Twist: He meets his wife and not only ascends but becomes a trad dad.

Good luck, hopefully you can ascend

Good luck man. Does that mean you'll no see the old firm next weekend? I hope we get a draw, but there's a chance youse might smash us again.