Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill going to get a blackpilled tattoo right on my arm

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
To show that im a proud blackpilled person.

That's pretty autistic.

gay and degenerate

If you ever plan on getting a career, or keeping it, it’s best not to do so. Otherwise, you might as well tatoo “I Luv Elliot” on your forehead.
im going to keep it well hidden. I've gotten 2 tattoo's already on my body and they are visible.

You should get a tattoo of st blackops2cel if you're indeed getting one he deserves it.

You should get a tattoo of st blackops2cel if you're indeed getting one he deserves it.
nooooo he's not even considered incel or hasnt contributed to the community.

i'm not fond of tattoos but of the almighty blackpill? sure, go ahead

Get something like this on your chest.

DpJUGWy.jpg

I thought of that too, but I'm cool with a blackpill hat for now.

if i got a tattoo it would be of a lotion bottle because i jerk off so much.

Tattoos are degenerate, but If's in you, catfish-senpai, then I can make an exception.

I had an idea to all incels have tatoo for identification. But its two sides of medal, because it can be used to identify us by government if some traitor will give info them.

I had an idea to all incels have tatoo for identification. But its two sides of medal, because it can be used to identify us by government if some traitor will give info them.
good idea man

get incel tatted on your forehead.

Of what specifically?

Low IQ thread.

That's pretty okay. Maybe it'd be better to get "KILL WOMEN!" tattooed on your chest or something instead. That's more devotion than a black pill, haha.

I always thought a version of Kaneda's pill gang jacket, from Akira, only with a black one instead of red/blue, would be cool.
Kaneda moto Akira 2

Catfish comes across as having autism in his catfishing videos. But I like him -- and he is goodlooking, hence the 30+ lays.
Well I don't consider myself good looking, just average at best. You gotta have male model looks to be considered in the dating scene.

Well I don't consider myself good looking, just average at best. You gotta have male model looks to be considered in the dating scene.
How do you have 30+ lays then?
Also you've already been doxxed so can you post pics for all of us to see?

Because of hypergamy and female standards.

This is the most NT you've ever come across. Something about reading off a script made your voice-intonation less robotic.

But you didn't get @Bronzehawkattack 's point. You have 30+ lays so you are goodlooking enough to women.

what you work as

how can you be blackpilled when you have 30+ lays and above average looks. jesus christ.

i really don't understand people here like you. stop trying to fit in with khhv losers like us (tkhhv faggot here). you're not blackpilled you're a failed normie at best. you can't be blackpilled and have had sex, that makes literally no sense. only khhv can be blackpilled because we are shit on in all aspects of life.

all non-virgins who had non-paid sex should just leave.

he needs to go to nightclubs. I already said he was good looking in motion but the camera doesn't like him.

This is the most NT you've ever come across. Something about reading off a script made your voice-intonation less robotic.

But you didn't get @Bronzehawkattack 's point. You have 30+ lays so you are goodlooking enough to women.
Yes but the point is, I'm not good enough I've got rejected 30 times while approaching and most of the girls didn't want nothing serious.
But when it comes to chad they are willing to do anything for chad.

how can you be blackpilled when you have 30+ lays and above average looks. jesus christ.

i really don't understand people here like you. stop trying to fit in with khhv losers like us (tkhhv faggot here). you're not blackpilled you're a failed normie at best. you can't be blackpilled and have had sex, that makes literally no sense. only khhv can be blackpilled because we are shit on in all aspects of life.

all non-virgins who had non-paid sex should just leave.
Even if I have above average looks it's not good enough for females now a days.

Autism

But what will it look like?

Is that you? Why the fuc are you still here while looking like that and having 30 lays?
Just because I had that much doesn't mean it's relevant now. I've been single for 4 years now and I've had shit experiences so far when talking to females all they do is want to slut around or the fact they are willing to do more for chad.

Tattoo it on your dick

Oh wait then no one would see it even if they saw your dick