Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to end things soon. The pain is overwhelming and its all that I ever experience.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Not gonna end it today or tomorrow, but sooner than later. There's nothing left for me to gain with my level of ability.

I got a pain in my neck its over

one more curry has left the chat

Don’t do it brocel

First join the Russia Ukraine war before you leave this world

Will you live stream it for us?

Not gonna end it today or tomorrow, but sooner than later. There's nothing left for me to gain with my level of ability.
Didn't you say this last year too

Theres always anothER way

hey if u need to veent dm me

If you do it make sure that your method works. Otherwise your situation will be 10x worse than before

If you do it make sure that your method works. Otherwise your situation will be 10x worse than before
Yes I've researched all the methods and thought of this a lot. In the end, I've found that full suspension roping is the simplest, most testable, and reliable.

Yes I've researched all the methods and thought of this a lot. In the end, I've found that full suspension roping is the simplest, most testable, and reliable.
What is full suspension roping ?

post your suicide video so someone can use it as a gif in his pfp here
First join the Russia Ukraine war before you leave this world
that's the best fate possible
i don't wanna die in a sandnigger desert, i wanna die in a cold country after seeing blonde blue eyed russian and ukranian women.

You have a picture for reference ?

As much as I think you’re an annoying nigger, pls don’t actually kys