Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going to church is actually a good cope, even if you're not religious.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because sitting at home, by yourself all the time, it gets lonely, even if you're if you prefer being lonely for long periods of time.
Feeling rejected from society is the worst feeling, I'd have trouble wishing this on my evilest enemies.
Which is one of my big reasons why I go to Church.

The scenery also reminds you of the Holiness of The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Because the Bible commands us to Honor thy neighbor and respect those in all walks of Christ.
So the Churches don't usually scold me for looking ugly or broken. They even interact with me sometimes (mainly the older folks) offering to Pray with me, which sends chills down my spine.
You also get inspired by the word and feel those chills when they play the Church organ for worship.
Church is a great cope, even if you're not a believer.

id rather goon to hentai

I agree. Hearing and/or reading God's words is good for you too

agreed brocel

no half naked foids there (atleast in my church not)

just quality time:feelsokman:

Seeing women there would ruin it, knowing what they are behind closed doors. That’s why I enjoy the mosque

i dont need that gay church shit with all the bells, im mosque people, a man of allah

I want to go so bad. Currently wont because they have people who bullied me. Once I leave this shithole town I will.

I need to go to a buddhist temple instead and hum and shit lmao

You are the most annoying Christian on this site, keep your beliefs to yourself, no one follows this shit disguised as Judaism for the poor. Christianity is a kind of Judaism for the poor.

Because sitting at home, by yourself all the time, it gets lonely, even if you're if you prefer being lonely for long periods of time.
Feeling rejected from society is the worst feeling, I'd have trouble wishing this on my evilest enemies.
View attachment 1208528
View attachment 1208531
The scenery also reminds you of the Holiness of The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Because the Bible commands us to Honor thy neighbor and respect those in all walks of Christ.
So the Churches don't usually scold me for looking ugly or broken. They even interact with me sometimes (mainly the older folks) offering to Pray with me, which sends chills down my spine.
You also get inspired by the word and feel those chills when they play the Church organ for worship.
christ cucks should be banned

Both Judaism and Christanity believe in the Old testament. Also Jesus was jewish, but people dont want to hear rhat
But they hate the New Testament. Don't tell them about Jesus Christ, mango.
The only reason they say Jesus is Jewish because he was born there.
He wasn't flawed by the stupidry of Jewish because he exhibited a power, only known in the Holy Trinity.

I hate Judaism, Chico. :smonk:
And you idolize a dead Jew named Jesus. I really don't understand, you follow the Semitic line and hate part of it, the origin of what they did along with the distortions that consume it to this day.

He wasn't flawed by the stupidry of Jewish because he exhibited a power, only known in the Holy Trinity.
This theology at this point in the championship doesn't make much sense. Even the primordial Jewish origin demystifies the idea of the trinity. Christianity is just another school of Judaism, another esotericism that is equated with a type of Protestantism for them.

This theology at this point in the championship doesn't make much sense. Even the primordial Jewish origin demystifies the idea of the trinity. Christianity is just another school of Judaism, another esotericism that is equated with a type of Protestantism for them.
Thank you for enlightening me, then.
I respectfully agree to disagree.

both should be burned to promote further advance of our species
lol if you think the nigger race will ever "advance."
Africa is still dealing with major problems of access to fucking water jfl.

View attachment 1208528
View attachment 1208531

Maybe if it’s a real church but if you live in USA I would avoid church at all costs. They are fucking cancer.

I go to church to try to find a wife, but I know it's futile.

church is cucked now, mine just has a bunch of black propaganda and grannies, no good scenery. Majority of churches near me are shutting down due to lack of support, sad but idrc anymore.

i’d rather drink than be at church.