Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to Canary island on Monday ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fp6t4if.png
Just look at the amount of weed dispenseries there are LUL, fuck I can't wait to smoke that high grade shiet ngl.

First time I've been there I was in Lanzarote(Canary Island too) and it was highest quality I've ever smonkd, I had picked it up OG Kush and Critical Kush fucking loved it. Second time it was in Tenerife(where im going again ngl) but I had to resort to black men people selling on streets because couldn't be bothered searching for clubs, and when I did find few they were either closed or didn't allow foreigners in, well this time it's different tbh I've got weedmaps(thank fucking god for this app ngl), there are like 30 clubs nearby and shit, I am just gonna visit the one with many reviews, if they won't allow me in Imma go to another highly reviewed club and shit plus there's no pressure from my mom wondering where the fuck I am outside for so long ngl becase I just told her Im going to dank clubs lul who cares, it's legal and I'm 21 anyway ngl Im going to weed clubs with my dad also. I introduced him to weed in Lanzarote ngl and since then I smonkwith him everyday

I spent ages in tenerife looking for the weed cafe near me. On Google maps to took me to a non describe apartment block. I wasn't for just hitting random buzzers to enquire if they were a weed cafe. Enjoy smoking a tasty spliff in the sunshine.

That's awesome. I can't go anywhere.

Thanks for not lying

nice bro. yes weedmaps is based

Nice! I hope you enjoy it.

I've booked a trip to the Falkland islands later this yr on a battlefield history tour. will be first time out of chadstralia and cuckmerica

No I am not going anymore lol due to... reasons, eh .

Mogs me at traveling

That’s in Spain? Damn nigga I’m missing out

Ok I am coming back today in like 10 hours. It's truly over

Weed should be free for incels