Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to buy a Bible, but which version should I buy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m not buying that cucked Catholic shit. I’m going to buy either a New King James Version Bible, or a King James one. Which is better and has a more accurate translation?

The Blackpill Bible :ping:

May I ask you one question..
Why?

A modern one with simplified and direct language is probably a more accurate translation but the KJV is more literary.
0ef570fc3e270aca8b1a6e7e24c3e1c7.png

I'd recommend NKJV. Easy to understand.

Get, "the White mans bible!" (Ded srs!)

It's good for all peoples. Don't have to be white to enjoy the benefits of it tbh.

My twisted world: the story of elliot Rodger

just priestmaxx bro!

Listen to an audiobook on YT and check channels of people who know ancient Hebrew if you doubts about any part.

I llke to read revelations! End times soon hopefully.
I would go with KJV or New KJV

K
J
V

Aside from the bad science, Old Testament is the based portion. The New Testament is soy-forgive-your-enemies-turn-the-other-cheek bullshit

Pretty sure you can find that for free in a pdf or something.

I’m not buying that cucked Catholic shit. I’m going to buy either a New King James Version Bible, or a King James one. Which is better and has a more accurate translation?
The cheapest? Save your money for something better?.. I only have one quoran it was a gift Tbh.

get the most recent oab translation.The commentary isn't the best(a certain cynicism is noticed in some sections)but the translation is good.at least from what i have seen,that is.

New King James

Just make sure u cut it in half and read the base part not the cucked new testament gay shit they made me read that shit in school fucking faggots but I was smarter than them and read the other half instead

Just make sure u cut it in half and read the base part not the cucked new testament gay shit they made me read that shit in school fucking faggots but I was smarter than them and read the other half instead
legit New testament was probably fabricated by cucked jews.

Blackops2cel's bible

The Rational Male series