Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going to beat up this normie

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Ok, so during university orientation, I approached this S.E. Asian normie to have a convo with him (just trying to meet people). We talked and he seemed nice. Now, when school started I saw him and said "hey what's up man". This kid gave me a look as if i've just done something super weird and said "whats up" back with a tone in his voice as if I'm some sub-human scum, he then proceeded to walk away from me at an extremely fast pace. I see this asian kid at the dining hall sometimes, I said "whats up" to him again the other day as he was looking for a place to sit down, he said "whats up" back and sat down at a table across from me and after a minute left to sit in an area where I couldn't see him. Today he ignored me again and gave me this smug look.

Now, next week, im going to be going to one of the best Muay Thai gyms in the country. In 4 months, I will unload a fury of muay thai elbows onto him.

Maybe all white people look the same for him

So... basically, with all assumptions removed, you're going to beat up an asian kid because he was slightly anti-social when you greeted him.

Asian people tend to be opportunistic. He doesn't see you as someone who can provide him benefit and probably thinks your lack of looks will detract from his social status, hence the reaction. If he's like a 4/10-5/10 Asian guy tho, it might have just been a misunderstanding. Also depends how above you he is in looks

Beat up some Chad fratfaggot instead, the Asian guy is probably incel.

I see you're going for some shitposting record. Don't give up, I appreciate your efforts.

Beat up some Chad fratfaggot instead, the Asian guy is probably incel.
no i saw him watching movies on his laptop with this asian femoid the other day

Asian people tend to be opportunistic. He doesn't see you as someone who can provide him benefit and probably thinks your lack of looks will detract from his social status, hence the reaction. If he's like a 4/10-5/10 Asian guy tho, it might have just been a misunderstanding. Also depends how above you he is in looks

This is so completely utterly true. Asian people are users and abusers. Nothing more than rodents really. Fuck them all.

This is so completely utterly true. Asian people are users and abusers. Nothing more than rodents really. Fuck them all.
Aye hol up my nigga did you read my username before you wrote that :feelskek:

Aye hol up my nigga did you read my username before you wrote that :feelskek:

Be honest, if you ascended you would ditch any and all incel friends of yours, including online friends haha.

So... basically, with all assumptions removed, you're going to beat up an asian kid because he was slightly anti-social when you greeted him.
I'd do the same tbh. Nobody has the right to disrespect me or anybody for that matter, I don't care about their autism.

this also seems somewhat true when dealing with better looking asians

Be honest, if you ascended you would ditch any and all incel friends of yours, including online friends haha.
Well....................

.....yeah you got me there. Nothing personal, just operating by logic like all asians:feelsthink:

I'd do the same tbh. Nobody has the right to disrespect me or anybody for that matter, I don't care about their autism.

JFL no you wouldn't. 99.99% of the people who say they would beat up anyone are LARPing.

no man, this kid isn't anti social, i've seen him interact normally with femoids and other guys. Hes being a bad boy.

no man, this kid isn't anti social, i've seen him interact normally with femoids and other guys. Hes being a bad boy.
oh yeah beat that fucker's ass then, make sure to tell us what happened

theres gotta be some 00.01% that would. I remember looking at some shitty,. edgy gore drawing and thinking "what a LARPer faggot bet hes never seen gore irl in his life" and then found out it was a legit serial killers drawing.

Ya fuck this kid he needs a good beating just make sure you do it somewhere private to avoid legal repercussions.

Ya fuck this kid he needs a good beating just make sure you do it somewhere private to avoid legal repercussions.
and cover your face

Fuck it man you have my blessing.
May st. blackopscel be with you on your mission :feelskek:

I think you are about to hit a incel like us, but whatever dude

well im probably going to end up doing it in the dining hall because thats the only place i see him nowadays, it'll be good because it'll show off my muay thai skills to femoids who will want to get with a fighter like me.
I think you are about to hit a incel like us, but whatever dude
i saw him watching movies with a femoid in the dining hall yesterday :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Hit him with a flying knee

He might as well just be a fellow autist. Don't do it man

Just don't talk to him anymore. Well, at least you seem high T.