Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Going to ask a coffee barista foid out

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I have been losing weight recently (by skipping breakfast) and I was at the local coffee shop the other day when I was staring at the foid barista. To my surprise, we made eye contact for like 3 seconds. I also saw her look at me a few times while I was reading. While leaving, I looked at her and she looked at me, and I smiled.

I am going to ask her out sometime this week. Like, in person. I'll order a cake or something and ask her out.

inb4 I have a bf

I actually did this to a starbucks barista a few months back. Told me she "had a bf but will let me know if things don't work out between us."
LOL.
Manlet ricecel like me never had a chance.

I actually did this to a starbucks barista a few months back. Told me she "had a bf but will let me know if things don't work out between us."
LOL.

That's like jobs where they say the position is filled but we'll keep your resume on file. lol

LOL.
I hope this doesn't happen to me,. I did really feel a connection with this foid.

Good luck, i hope you ascend and forget this place.

I hope this doesn't happen to me,. I did really feel a connection with this foid.
make sure you go in a few times before you ask her out. You don't want to look like a creep asking her out after like seeing her twice.
Also looksmaxx before you ask her, obviously.

Very risky dude. I would advise against it.

That's like jobs where they say the position is filled but we'll keep your resume on file. lol
lol she literally just admitted that when she have a BF she will have a backup BF in case she loses the original one, of course it was most likely just a way to tell you she isn´t available but still she said this like it is normal to have a spare boyfriend which it actually is to girls.

4BA92AC6 887F 4C6C 89E6 234C4C6F6C2E

make sure you go in a few times before you ask her out. You don't want to look like a creep asking her out after like seeing her twice.
Also looksmax before you ask her, obviously.
Thank you. I have seen her for over a year now. only just recently made a connection with this foid. However, she knows me
tell us how the rejection goes this week boyo
haha i might ask her out today

I wish you the best, bro, but anyone working in the service industry has to act kinda friendly and (if attractive man or any foid) gets hit on a lot because they're stuck there with no escape.

LOL.
:lul: Imagine having such an abundance of options you can treat other human beings like commodity you can buy/sell/trade?

I wish you the best, bro, but anyone working in the service industry has to act kinda friendly and (if attractive man or any foid) gets hit on a lot because they're stuck there with no escape.

this. very true. kind of like PG version of strippers/hookers. they have to act like they like you, but only want your money. It's their job after all.
Also, if foid is even moderately attractive in service industry, gets hit on a ton.

I mean if someone like me mustered up courage to ask a barista out, how many Chads and chadlites do you think hit on them on a daily basis? Not to mention old ass mofos in their 40s and 50s and 60s.

Still, you strike out 100% of those shots you don't take. Just ask her out, even if for an experience. At least you can say you had the balls. Just don't be heartbroken when she inevitably says no, OP.

Last edited:
see u next week
LOL.
she wanted a betabuxx cuck

Last edited:
lol she literally just admitted that when she have a BF she will have a backup BF in case she loses the original one, of course it was most likely just a way to tell you she isn´t available but still she said this like it is normal to have a spare boyfriend which it actually is to girls.
Sounds to me like a preemptive measure against any sort of "pushiness". Her actual "spare boyfriends" are her beta orbiters within her social circle. Her "I have a boyfriend" is a "no" and her "I'll tell you when it doesn't work out" is a "please don't try again".

Don't ask her out as your opening gambit. Ask for her phone number. If she gives it to you, wait AT LEAST a day before you call her. When you call her, just talk. As the call reaches its end, very casually ask her if she wants to "do lunch". It's your best shot, IMO.

the amount of bluepill running through your veins is repulsive. I cant even imagine being this delusional and bluepilled. how are we even on the same site?

They're doing their job. Stop bothering them.

you stand a chance if you are tall and whiteo

Is she also a curry?

the amount of bluepill running through your veins is repulsive. I cant even imagine being this delusional and bluepilled. how are we even on the same site?
This. If she were interested on you OP , after a year she would approach you.

Any outcome is a win to an incel as he has nothing to lose but his ego.

A: Get rejected and scar yourself mentally becoming a more blackpilled person.
B: Be accepted and have a chance at escaping incedom.

Good luck, if it goes wrong remember there was nothing you could have done.

probably mogs me as usual

can we just kill foids and replace them with self warming fleshlights attached to artificial wombs please
Yes please, the kinds like in Rick and Morty. It seem like girls aren´t capeable of being with one single man, every girl will at least have orbiters of men including the backup man/men who gives them tons of validation and affection on the side they just can´t handle only receiving love, validation and affection from only one man.

All I have to say is good luck boyo and stay strong, but you'll probably be rejected tbh.

Any outcome is a win to an incel as he has nothing to lose but his ego.

A: Get rejected and scar yourself mentally becoming a more blackpilled person.
B: Be accepted and have a chance at escaping incedom.
stupid cuck. she lives from tips you fucking idiot. what is she supposed to do when some sketchy fucking retard is staring her down? she just smile and turn away hope to defuse it. "nothing to lose but his ego" get fucked with that bullshit. go fill your ass with dog cum

Make sure to update us, no matter the result. Good luck.

Curries are moggers, the currypill will probably get confirmed again! Btw, was she white?!

stupid cuck. she lives from tips you fucking idiot. what is she supposed to do when some sketchy fucking retard is staring her down? she just smile and turn away hope to defuse it. "nothing to lose but his ego" get fucked with that bullshit. go fill your ass with dog cum
Your argument is valid if the OP lives in a country where tipping for service is common practice.

Very risky dude. I would advise against it.
How is it risky? If OP is the least bit low inhib and not afraid of mild public embarrassment in the event of a rejection audible to her coworkers and/or other customers it's not risky at all. Legally risky? Only if OPs very autistic and says something blatantly sexual to her .