Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to a sperm bank today

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I made a thread on 16th oct explaining that I made an appointment at a sperm bank and now I finally get to donate. I made sure not to bust a nut for the past 3 days, and will leave in a few hours.

I have been watching some vids of donors meeting with their kids and it looked amazing. If I have a daughter and meet when she is in her late teens, I feel I would be turned on by the idea that this girl came out of my dick.

I feel it necessary to spread my seed, and since I will never be able to have a kid normally due to the fucked way of the world and foids, this is the only option I have. I am very pessimistic (realistic) about my chances, since I know the chance of them accepting my sperm is low, and I am generally a very unlucky human being.

I made a thread on 16th oct explaining that I made an appointment at a sperm bank and now I finally get to donate. I made sure not to bust a nut for the past 3 days, and will leave in a few hours.

I have been watching some vids of donors meeting with their kids and it looked amazing. If I have a daughter and meet when she is in her late teens, I feel I would be turned on by the idea that this girl came out of my dick.

I feel it necessary to spread my seed, and since I will never be able to have a kid normally due to the fucked way of the world and foids, this is the only option I have. I am very pessimistic (realistic) about my chances, since I know the chance of them accepting my sperm is low, and I am generally a very unlucky human being.
terracope

What if you create another subhuman incel? Think about the kid bro. :feelsbadman:

They wouldn't even accept my subhuman sperm

What would you do if you got a hot jb daughter from one of the bitches you gave sperm to and she got BBC'd?

I want to but I don't think they accept ethnics