Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to a jiu jitsu tournament today

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
I hope I can fucking obliterate chads in front of their partners today which will be 100% lifefuel for me.

I hope so too. Best of luck

mogger

i hope you win brocel:feelsautistic:

What if you go up against a black guy.

I hope I can fucking obliterate chads in front of their partners today which will be 100% lifefuel for me.
Nice. Jiu Jitsu just exists to boost weak guys egos though. In the real world all that matters is size no jiu jitsu for tyrones punches.

Good luck I ur fight bro

Nice. Jiu Jitsu just exists to boost weak guys egos though. In the real world all that matters is size no jiu jitsu for tyrones punches.
mma is the best marital art
a jiu jitsu alone guy cannot beat tyrone becuase he only have techniques doesn't have physical strength.wreslting alone guy doesn't have good submission like jiusjsitsu becuase he only use his brute strasnth.best combination is wrestling and jiu joists I call it wrestle-jitsu combined with some boxing.this can liberate any chad and tyrone.
khabib uses wrestling,bjj and and judo that's why he is a scary grappler.

Tyrone's punches are galaxy leve

Good luck brocel let us know how it went

mma is the best marital art
a jiu jitsu alone guy cannot beat tyrone becuase he only have techniques doesn't have physical strength.wreslting alone guy doesn't have good submission like jiusjsitsu becuase he only use his brute strasnth.best combination is wrestling and jiu joists I call it wrestle-jitsu combined with some boxing.this can liberate any chad and tyrone.
khabib uses wrestling,bjj and and judo that's why he is a scary grappler.
God Bless all MMA-cells :panties:

Remember your training. Don't panic if you get caught.

Go jitsu on them ju's

strike first, strike hard, no mercy. break limbs if you need to, win brocel.

The foids will support Chad because he’s taller and prettier therefore he deserves to win in their minds.