Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going Sodini, a real solution to inceldom?

SodiniPilled

SodiniPilled

Greycel
As I was laying in bed, humiliating myself once again on dating apps thinking that a foid would ever give me a chance, I glanced over and saw a story pop up on my feed about how a school shooter who had killed 17 people was receiving hundreds of fan letters from horny young foids begging to get to know him.

I thought to myself, why is it that women would rather have sex with a mass murderer, serial killer or a terrorist than me? I wondered, is there something special about this one particular mass murderer that makes him especially attractive to women? I started looking into the case and quickly realized the shooter is a goblin looking mulatto who could not get into the US military due to his extremely low IQ. This person still had an infinitely higher sexual market value than me or any other person on this board just because he went out and killed a bunch of people which turned him into a world famous superstar thanks to the mainstream media. After these revelations I started looking into other cases that I knew from memory and started checking, did these men also become instantly successful with women after committing their crimes? I quickly found out that yes, it is indeed the case pretty much every time.

Has society gotten to a point where the only way for a certain percentage of men to have a chance at getting a sexual partner is to go out and commit such crimes?

Here are just a few examples out of thousands.

Steen Christensen - Bank robber, hostage taker and rapist who murdered two cops execution style had thousands of women send him letters begging to get to know him and to marry him.

"In prison, Christensen married a Finnish woman in 2000 who gave birth to their child"

Anders Behring Breivik - Mass murderer/Domestic terrorist

"Anders Breivik: Mass murderer 'to be allowed visits by his girlfriend' after human rights court win"

"Breivik 'gets love letters from 16-year-old girls"

Jahar Tsarnaev - Younger brother of the Boston marathon bomber duo received tens of thousands of letters from horny young sluts wanting to ride him. Cock blocked by no conjugal visits in the ADX Supermax.

"Tsarnaev and his disgusting fangirls"

Nikolas Cruz - School shooter

"The amount of fan mail the Parkland shooter is receiving is unreal"

Ted Bundy - Serial killer who raped and murdered at least 36 foids received on average 400 fan letters a day for the 9 years he was on death row. He ended up marrying one of these foids, impregnating her and having a child together.

"Ted Bundy did father a child while he was in prison. This happened during his time on death row at the Florida State Prison in the early 1980s. The child's mother, Carole Ann Boone, was a close friend and later became his wife. Boone conceived Bundy's daughter, Rose, reportedly during a visit to the prison."

Rosa Bundy was conceived by Ted Bundy and Carole Ann Boone while the serial killer was on death row in Florida.

All of these men have a heart of gold and a great character, just because you inkwells can't see it means you deserve to be inkwells!!! That's why women like them

All of these men have a heart of gold and a great character, just because you inkwells can't see it means you deserve to be inkwells!!! That's why women like them
Unironic, except for the serial killers. Men like Brevik throw away their life to fight degeneracy.

Joined Yesterday at 6:42 AM

Least obvious fed