Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Horst Wessel Seance
I've begun to fucking hate going outside.
Obviously living in England where it's grey most of the time and the streets are full of litter dropped by lowlife scrotes, it's not great going out even on a sunny day, but now where I live it's more and more foreigners, I've not had any problems with them but it's just odd to suddenly realise that everything has changed radically , for reasons I do not understand.
I also have to navigate teenage school gobshites and try to avoid the shops at all times.
The soul crushing reality of modern society is unbearable.
How does it all carry on ??
I could live a thousand years if I knew I'd live to see the day all this shit burns.

chad trait
Quarantined

i never go outside unless my parents force me to or for school

Not to mention it’s gonna be raining all summer. Though at this point I’m kinda used to the gloomy weather

I rarely go outside…

yeah going outside in england is boring af spend 'alf the time dodging landwhales innit

an fookin normies don't even ave high minmaxed dexterity, so they bump into the landwhales and marry em, you've seen em with their ugly gf's, you've seen em lookin restrained an all trying not to puke on that disgusting whore, mate-guarding 'er like anyone else wants a relationship with 'er, tryna make some bantz with some orrifying chavette

yeah mate it's a complete pig's bollocks out there

Not to mention it’s gonna be raining all summer. Though at this point I’m kinda used to the gloomy weather
Only positive thing there.
Sunny warm weather and heat sucks.
It's foid's and Chad's weather to fuck outside/having a "romantic time in nature".