Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside

aw hell nah I don't fuck with that shit

Rarely go outside unless its for necessities

Well as an actual 1/10, with an extremely weird head and face, I get many stares, or people talk about me (almost everyone), or joke about me, but never directly TO me, just amongst each other. They never hide it though, and every age and gender does it

"monster" or "ugliest person I've ever seen" are 2 classic things I overhear

Last edited:
*I'm deformed and have an extremely special head, and I don't look very male due to some missing facial bones and missing of other bones, my eyes are extremely asymmetric (it's really extreme, as one side of my face is longer and more hollow), but even if I were normally symmetric I'd still be very strange looking, as sunglasses don't help

I only go outside for groceries, Anything other than that is a damn waste of time as a truecel.

*I'm deformed and have an extremely special head, and I don't look very male due to some missing facial bones and missing of other bones, my eyes are extremely asymmetric (it's really extreme, as one side of my face is longer and more hollow), but even if I were normally symmetric I'd still be very strange looking, as sunglasses don't help
You deserve to be compensated heavily by the goverment.

i try not to go outside in public much because seeing happy couples is Ragefuel