Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside or rotting at home is just picking one poison

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I rotted the summer holidays at home for 3 weeks and never went outside, except when i was buying groceries (which was once or twice), doing garden work (once) or for smoking weed. I didnt meet anybody during the holidays and became even more depressed and bored than i already was. Now im back at wageslaving at my job. I hate being heightmogged and lifemogged by most people here, but at the same time most people here are nice and i need at least a bit social interaction to not go insane. At the end LDAR or wageslaving is just picking one poison.

Last edited:
No outside for your face/height.

I’d rather stay inside. At least with this poison I think I have developed enough of a tolerance to it that I at least will retain my sanity. Being heightmogged and seeing couples while outside will always make me seethe in hatred

I’d rather stay inside. At least with this poison I think I have developed enough of a tolerance to it that I at least will retain my sanity.
Same

I dont care about getting heightmogged or lifemogged by people when im outside I just cant fucking listen to their normie conversations

I’d rather stay inside. At least with this poison I think I have developed enough of a tolerance to it that I at least will retain my sanity. Being heightmogged and seeing couples while outside will always make me seethe in hatred
You are never alone if you post here

You are never alone if you post here

Outside is always suifuel as i get height mogged by females 24/7