Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going outside makes me sad because I see beautiful girls but they will never be mine

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Everytime I go outside I comeback depressed because I see beautiful girls but they will never be mine. It's not fair, I deserve them.

This is why I never look at women :feelsohh:

Just increase your standards to retarded degree and analyze flaws in every foid you see. Its worked for me

Finding women attractive is hell as a locally undesired male, old boy. I’m drunk right now, tiger.

you should try talking to them

This is why I never look at women :feelsohh:
I can't stop it
Just increase your standards to retarded degree and analyze flaws in every foid you see. Its worked for me
This only happens with beautiful ones, but I can't just inceease my standars much more, can't lie to myself
Finding women attractive is hell as a locally undesired male, old boy. I’m drunk right now, tiger.
Yes, theyll never want me
you should try talking to them
I wish, but they would reject me. I should try one day

Same for me but with ugly foids lmao I was rejected even by 3/10 fat foids due to my face :feelsrope: