Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going Outside is Suicidefuel

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I tried to go outside today for a nice walk since I'd been inside all week. I thought by going outside slightly before dark nobody would be out. I was wrong normies and boomers everywhere. I went from trying to enjoy my walk to wanting to go back inside as soon as possible. I even saw a becky. My mind is so fucked that it freaks and I get extremely anxious even seeing a female of any kind and she saw all of it and looked like she wanted to be as far away from me as possible. I'm normally anxious around all people in public but young females are the worst. I'm gonna start doing walks around midnight since I live in a nice area. I may look like a creep walking around in the dark but at least I'll be able to enjoy a nice walk without normies ruining it.

I hate going out, this s why i want to go out at midnight at past 1 or something like that. No one is out you have the whole place for yourself, I hate seeing normalfags

I hate going out, this s why i want to go out at midnight at past 1 or something like that. No one is out you have the whole place for yourself, I hate seeing normalfags
I know. I love the outdoors but its impossible to get away from people unless you live in the country.

Remember the pain. Don't forget it. Act accordingly.

Remember the pain. Don't forget it. Act accordingly.
Watch ER Season 1 | Prime Video

Do you live near the city or something?
Yes I live in the suburbs outside of a big city. It's usually pretty busy during the day. It's quieter at night though.

What city?
Can't say unfortunately. Too many people out there trying to cause trouble for incels for me to dox myself even if it is a long shot. I can tell you that I'm in the Midwest in the U.S.

Can't say unfortunately. Too many people out there trying to cause trouble for incels for me to dox myself even if it is a long shot. I can tell you that I'm in the Midwest in the U.S.
Yeah, no worries brocel. That’s completely understandable.