Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going outside is pain

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Everytime I go outside I

- get height-mogged by almost every male
- get height-mogged by alot of females
- get height-mogged by fucking teenagers :fuk:
[UWSL]- see happy couples kissing and hugging, which makes me sad[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]- see hot af foids in skin tight yoga pants, which makes me horny[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Going outside feels like I'm stuck in a nightmare.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Incel life is hell on earth, also water is wet and fire is hot.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Try not looking at people when outside, it's difficult but it pays off and can be made into a game.

I wish I could give you better advice but that's what's left for us.

Everytime I go outside I

[UWSL][UWSL]- see hot af foids in skin tight yoga pants, which makes me horny[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Incel life is hell on earth, also water is wet and fire is hot.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
literally me

I was just out and got mogged to oblivion, though listening to music keeps my mind off it.
Mogs me. Seeing them makes me even more depressed.
I avoid looking at cardio bunnies at the gym

Try not looking at people when outside, it's difficult but it pays off and can be made into a game.

Yep. That’s why we walk like this::incel:

What's your height?

Solitude improved my QOL.

I'm a tallfag but I'm also very not muscular and most male frame mog me to oblivion. It's pain but just ignore them tbh. Mosst ppl don't give a shit and just mind their business. <do the same tbh

Everytime I go outside I

You did not mention wealth mogging. I swear nearly every chad drives some kind of high end car like a BMW or Mercedes that isn't older than 5 years.

I recall walking home from a bus station and catching a glimpse of a chad in some 80.000€ car with a hot gf. :feelsUgh: And I just felt like my life had to be ended right then and there.

How can you cope knowing that some people have EVERYTHING while you have nothing? It's infuriating.

What's your height?
best I can do is 5'8 :fuk:

You did not mention wealth mogging. I swear nearly every chad drives some kind of high end car like a BMW or Mercedes that isn't older than 5 years.

I recall walking home from a bus station and catching a glimpse of a chad in some 80.000€ car with a hot gf. :feelsUgh: And I just felt like my life had to be ended right then and there.

How can you cope knowing that some people have EVERYTHING while you have nothing? It's infuriating.
I didn't mention it because I probably wealthmog most of these normies. But wealth is worthless if you have nothing worth spending it on. :fuk:
Most of these normies aren't even wealthy, they take loans for everything and lease their cars instead of buying.

Last edited:
no point in even having a car as an unattractive male. why explore a world that doesn't welcome you?

I didn't mention it because I probably wealthmog most of these normies. But wealth is worthless if you have nothing worth spending it on. :fuk:
Most of these normies aren't even wealthy, they take loans for everything and lease their cars instead of buying.
:feelsseriously: Try being a poorcel. I bet you have something to spend your wealth on. Like a nice PC or a decent car. You don't know what it's like being unemployed living off savings in a 2nd world EE country. You probably never felt the bitter cold of winter.

Everytime I go outside I

And you are not even allowed to look foids, otherwise its RAPE :lul::lul:

:feelsseriously: Try being a poorcel. I bet you have something to spend your wealth on. Like a nice PC or a decent car. You don't know what it's like being unemployed living off savings in a 2nd world EE country. You probably never felt the bitter cold of winter.
My car is 23 years old and my computer is mediocre (intel i5 from 6 years ago)
But yeah, I don't know what it's like being unemployed in a 2nd world EE country and I can afford to turn on the heater in winter, so that's cool and I'm thankful for that.

i findit difficult to go outside now, because its winter and i hate shitty cold weather..and in summer its shitty too because im always alone and you see all these normies..it just isnt relateable..and seeing so many girls and knowing u will never engage in any shape or form with them is really hard..it messes with ur sould on a deep level to know you will never get with anyone:cryfeels:

Honestly, its so isolating being on any other part of the internet and talking about your problems. Like, if you ever talk about your virginity, your inceldom, your loneliness, your pain, your suffering to anyone, they just gaslight you, pretend its your fault, and just CANNOT RELATE

People and normies simply cannot understand how painful it is for a man never to experience love or intimacy, and be surrounded by smug hypocrites who take sex, love and intimacy for granted, because its just so easy for them. The same people who bullied you never had a problem slaying or being in love. And their numbers are not humble by any stretch

It's just so isolating. Thats why I always crawl back to sites like this, and ones of their ilk.

This is the absolute WORST. I dont know if its within the rules to post .gif's or .webm's of couples kissing or touching or embrasing eachother, but its fucking everywhere, and its so depressing

Bro its in my fucking VIDEOGAMES. Just today I tried watching videogame playthroughs on youtube and i cant fucking escape this shit, honestly its so infuriating