Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going out to nightclubs

Punjabicel

Punjabicel

niggER
opinions?
For the record i am unfortunately in chadstralia

i live in chadstralia too. Nightclubs are no places for truecels like me

opinions?
For the record i am unfortunately in chadstralia
I feel uncomfortable in social places let alone crowded ones like discos. The only thing I might like about discos is the music.

Shouldn't you be in Canada

I’ve been to a couple of metal concerts (venues) before, but nightclubs? Sound so faggy and with shitty normie music too. Everyone there is just there to have blue balls and yell over obnoxious music. Also, fuck the foids there.. they’re all lesbo dykes that just want the attention / a random dude (she won’t fuck) to buy her a drink. These foids are evil.

Doesn't sound like a good idea

Shouldn't you be in Canada
probably, too cold there
I’ve been to a couple of metal concerts (venues) before, but nightclubs? Sound so faggy and with shitty normie music too. Everyone there is just there to have blue balls and yell over obnoxious music. Also, fuck the foids there.. they’re all lesbo dykes that just want the attention / a random dude (she won’t fuck) to buy her a drink. These foids are evil.

try snag a roastie or something and ascend
I did a calculation and in my current situation I have a 3-5% chance of finding a girlfriend, if I were more social (which would go against my nature) I would have 15-20%, so in the worst case scenario I have a 3% chance, and in the best case scenario a 20%, that is to say 2 chances out of 10, considering that I am ugly and disadvantaged and unlucky and unlucky the chances realistically go down, so it's a bit like finding a needle in a haystack... I think it's extremely difficult to find someone

why? no one has even gone ER recently
The Jews are planning on resisting female rights in some way so they are using incels as a distraction till then. That’s my theory

I've been a few times in my early 20's, it's a MOGfest with expensive drinks, sweat and tight spaces.

I've been once and I wasted my money seeing sexhavers dancing and normies flirting

I am too old for that shit