Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going out on Valentine’s Day

Bullied

Bullied

Greycel
Probably gonna go out to the park and sleep on the bench so my parents think I finally have a date..

That reminds me of that one guy with no friends whose dad offered him his car so he could drive around with friends, and instead of letting down his dad he pretended to meet up with his friends so he asked for the dad's car keys, and his dad got really happy. Then the guy took the car, went somewhere and slept in the car to make his dad think he was having a good time.

That reminds me of that one guy with no friends whose dad offered him his car so he could drive around with friends, and instead of letting down his dad he pretended to meet up with his friends so he asked for the dad's car keys, and his dad got really happy. Then the guy took the car, went somewhere and slept in the car to make his dad think he was having a good time.
I remember that, too. But I can't remember where it's from.

Damn man this raped my soul.. I have pretty much same thing

tell your bitch ass parents to fuck off

The fuck are you even raving about?

Camp at a place where you got WLAN and bring a charger or something. You will need internet and shitposting.

I’m likely just going to be on this site

That's kinda sad really poor guy, reminds me of myself, was he a member of this forum

Now that's funny

I don't even remember the days near valintine's day because I am always drunk at that time.
I hope the person who made valintine's day burns in hell and that Satan let's me torture that incel-hating cunt

Hopefully I'm not working that day so I can just LDAR on here.

Staying off Facebook too. I don't need to hear about all the engagements and nauseating declarations of love for "muh babeeeee" that will no doubt take place.

No, he posted it on 4chan years ago.

How is it funny?
I didn't say it was funny sorry if it sounded like that, I honestly did feel bad for the guy because it sounded like a situation some of us would be in

I didn't say it was funny sorry if it sounded like that, I honestly did feel bad for the guy because it sounded like a situation some of us would be in
Not you, I was talking to ldargoblin.

What? Is it Valentine's day already? Shit keeps changing dates all the time wtf

I'm gonna buy chocolates for myself

I don't even remember the days near valintine's day because I am always drunk at that time.
I hope the person who made valintine's day burns in hell and that Satan let's me torture that incel-hating cunt

Even normies know Valentine's day is bullshit. Having to pay loads for simulating romance when your foid should be providing these services for free

For the sake of your well being stay at home and play video games or Netflix.

chad and foid worship day

Can't wait for all the normalfags shove it in our face.

Are you ascensionmaxxing?
Yea I'm trying, I'm starting with looksmaxxing first with dressing right and all that then will try to get social circle and them try nightclubs

Yea I'm trying, I'm starting with looksmaxxing first with dressing right and all that then will try to get social circle and them try nightclubs
I hope you will find a partner you will marry.

Probably gonna go out to the park and sleep on the bench so my parents think I finally have a date..
JFL seriously OP? Sleep in a library or something; it's warmer, has wifi and there isn't a high chance you'll be raped/pissed on.

I'll be in college on valentines day so we'll probably just game in my room tbh.