Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going out is depressing as fuck

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Seeing all these beautiful things I will never have is ropefuel.

Why do normies insist so much on bluepilled just go out more brah advice?

They´re coping as well, in their own bluepilled way.

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone."

Last edited:
Going out is so tiresome. When I’m out after an hour or two I’m already mentally drained and I’m just thinking about going back home. I don’t know how normies go out so frequently.

This always happens to me, so many beautiful girls who could have mine if I didnt look like this. Things like this make a man go insane

Going out is so tiresome. When I’m out after an hour or two I’m already mentally drained and I’m just thinking about going back home. I don’t know how normies go out so frequently.
Because they arent socially anxious of being treated like dogshit for having shit tier smv

It will make you become the next ropemaxxer

I barely go outside, I have to today tho because I need my daily dose of energy drinks.

Going out even seeing the neighborhood truecel with a car is suicide fuel when you don't even have a drivers license.
I can only compare msyself to the lowest parts of society and even there I am on the bottom.

It is mentally exhausting, walking through an ocean of people, no one knows your name or cares for you.

Seeing all these beautiful things I will never have is ropefuel.

Why do normies insist so much on bluepilled just go out more brah advice?
I go out almost daily to the pub as I'm a raging alcoholiccel, it's a cope just to be around people so I'm not lonely but no chance of getting with a foid as 99% of the people that go in there are fellow Incels/Forever Alone type guy's that haven't even smelt a foid in a a month of Sunday's.

Not going out and then looking back on the last 2 years of your life cause you havent done shit is more depressing

It's over for introvertcels...

i hate being outside, literally everyone piss me off