Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going on thot patrol tonight

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
I will find thots and calm them out for their gaudy and obnoxious Chaf worshipping ways. They will be triggered but we are doing God’s work out here, brocels

Based vigilantecel.

View: https://vocaroo.com/17imhFocclIr

Again, she isn't an honest human so:

I will find thots and calm them out for their gaudy and obnoxious Chaf worshipping ways. They will be triggered but we are doing God’s work out here, brocels
Enjoy your night, brocel

And who would those professionals be?
Me, myself, and my demons. The entire reason I started was because the frat/sorority goons would do things that enrage me as I had anticipated. Chad and Stacy making out in public, crowding the local gym and using equipment improperly (not letting me use it depending on the day), using the entire street as a sidewalk thus blocking my truck (I drive for my pizza job in the whore town I reside) or bike from travel (then they’d get pissed when I sit there or go around on my bike), flipping me off for revving too loud despite their disruptive ways, tallfag Chads bumping into me and saying “oopsie poops,” the list goes on.

I’m on a mission. I thought being at university would open my eyes to expanding horizons or whatever bullshit people say, but it was false hope

I have a dashcam. Based idea. Must install it ASAP

Based vigilantecel.
Thanks brocel. I try. I don’t do anything physically violent because being arrested will only derail our mission.

We don’t need another incel going to jail and smearing our mission

Here we go again :feelsgah: like bro, why dont you record your shit with a gopro and upload it here?
I don’t want my face or voice visible. I can lower my voice, but I must figure out how to blur shit. I can take photos of thots and post albums on here though :feelskek:

Edit: I will be damned if I get sued

Edit: I drank a few shots resulting in typos originally

I will find thots and call them out for their gaudy and obnoxious Chad worshipping ways. They will be triggered, but we are doing God’s work out here, brocels

And by “we,” I mean everyone who’s into vigilante thot patrol type shit

You should throw steaming hot honey buns at foids brocel (IN MINECRAFT CREATIVE PEACEFUL MODE)

You should throw steaming hot honey buns at foids brocel (IN MINECRAFT CREATIVE PEACEFUL MODE)
I will save those for the promiscuous land whales (in Minecraft). They’ll never change anyway

As soon as they die of cardio v events or diabetes complications, it’ll be natural selection. Many of the land whales are dykes who scissor fight Stacy

As soon as they die of cardio v events or diabetes complications, it’ll be natural selection. Many of the land whales are dykes who scissor fight Stacy
Idk why you call it natural selection. Clearly nature is against good men and pro-fat women

Idk why you call it natural selection. Clearly nature is against good men and pro-fat women
I meant “natural” somewhat sarcastically. If the land whales die, it’ll take away much of the social corruption in this world. It’s called playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. Many of the “fat activists” also promote the fag and tranny agenda which is disgusting to the core. The land whales in talking about are blue hair feminists