Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going on nightrides are one of the best feelings

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’ll have my favorite song playing in my headphone and I’d be cruising along the beach drive on my E scooter, I could almost forget about my inceldom as the wind hit my face. Truly a good feeling.

If I was with my oneitis, we’d be sneaking out toegther at night :feelsrope: she’d hop on the back of my scooter and we’d go somewhere, somewhere quiet and just the two of us

Last edited:
Every incel should try this, wont regret it

If I was with my oneitis, we’d be sneaking out toegther at night :feelsrope: she’d hop on the back of my scooter and we’d go somewhere, somewhere quiet and just the two of us

Secret footage of @HiddenUzer driving with his scooter on the beach in venice with a Prime stacy

Attachments

• dc263c938468c711a340cd0eadf2b374.mp4
    1.9 MB
Secret footage of @HiddenUzer driving with his scooter on the beach in venice with a Prime stacy
In an alternative universe where steroid abuse didnt fuck. Me over and turned me into a truecel i’d be slaying pussy weekly and in love with my oneitis

ER like to do a bit of driving to the beach

ER like to do a bit of driving to the beach
Once I get my car I’m going to do the same, looking at beautiful scenery just makes me drop all my hate and pain

I’ll have my favorite song playing in my headphone and I’d be cruising along the beach drive on my E scooter, I could almost forget about my inceldom as the wind hit my face. Truly a good feeling.

Yeah I can relaye :feelswhere:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. brutal.

she’d hop on the back of my scooter and we’d go somewhere, somewhere quiet and just the two of us

That'll probably never happen, just like I'll never have a foid in the passenger seat of my car. But I hope it will still. :feelsbadman:

That'll probably never happen, just like I'll never have a foid in the passenger seat of my car. But I hope it will still. :feelsbadman:
:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back