Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going on a camping trip away from society helps me be at peace

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
I went camping for a month and my mind was at peace for once
Only trees and birds no humans no young normies chads and foids or humans at all. I was at peace. One with nature and nature was one with me. Holy fucking shit i hadn't felt so happy in such a long time
I just loved being there alone in the woods enjoying nature and eating wild blueberries. Fuck being autistic is proof that you are born on the wrong planet. As soon as i came back to my city and saw foids my depression hit me hard

Just looking at a female is enough to trigger my bad mood

Was it in the summer?

modern society and the busy noises is what causes a lot of distress. i honestly think humans are meant to be in nature.

sometimes i take a walk out to my local woods just to be silent and hear nature noises

I also like going to BBQ with my uncle and dad.
Wish ı could camp alone by myself

I should try nature coping sometime, just too lazy.

Wish I could find a good place to camp not so far away from home without anyone bothering me.

I don’t know how to go camping on my own

Don't start a forest fire

I went camping for a month and my mind was at peace for once
Only trees and birds no humans no young normies chads and foids or humans at all. I was at peace. One with nature and nature was one with me. Holy fucking shit i hadn't felt so happy in such a long time
I just loved being there alone in the woods enjoying nature and eating wild blueberries. Fuck being autistic is proof that you are born on the wrong planet. As soon as i came back to my city and saw foids my depression hit me hard

Just looking at a female is enough to trigger my bad mood
An entire month? How far away from any people was it? What did you eat only blueberries? Sounds pretty interesting tbh